[PC] Changes to the Battle Arena Effective October 26

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Christina Knight

Christina Knight New Member

Its not supposed to be a walk in the park yet I didn't get a kill quit 15 minutes into it and took 43rd... They did nothing to change it for the better... I didn't even have to work for my placement this time... Tell me thats not making things worse :)

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes they did and more changes on the way ,just the tip of the iceberg.

Debra Otter likes this.
  3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

so everyone that is alive after 3 days gets first place rewards, since they are all "winners"?

4. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

thank you so very much for this advancement. makes the arena a bit more challenging to some. good work

Kirsten likes this.
  5. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

i think it is funny that the big swm boys can no longer come to the aid of their weak members. just look at the result last week swm was not the top ten. sure the high level player won he should perhaps. but he could not rescue any of his "team" it is an arena not a team event. one on one.

6. ben

ben Active Member

thats because e lot of them was not in it ... and ya couldnt stop me and 1 friendly that got 2nd ... so i say yes i like it ...

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yes, but it's much different now, isn't it? only a couple of you can get top spots, but before half your crew was able to hog them up. i'm a little surprised that you're not ticked off that you can't monopolize the whole arena any more, just the top couple of spots.

8. ben

ben Active Member

they was not in it what part did you miss on my post ???

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

so they have been able to play in the 50 before the last one? now the arena times aren't convenient for all of you any more? lol, that's rich.

10. ben

ben Active Member

there has a few arenas where i was the only of my team in it ... people do have real life you no ...

Kirsten likes this.
  11. snapper

snapper New Member

Dont usually whine but could you tell me how its possible to do this
    Attacks9,957
    Kills17
    in the first minute to 2 mins of the arena start

diva of destruction likes this.
  12. snapper

snapper New Member

i started hittin from the off i got 99 hits when i died they had 1492 and i can click reasonably quick

13. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Snapper someone found me also in the beginning and did the same thing and i managed to catch it because i was hitting someone in the process and saw my health draining way to fast for me hitting that player. So i threw myself in def mode but lost a lot of health. It is possible but some of the players still have clickers going in arena. Hard to prove at times but i would suggest copying and pasting and sending a support ticket in to see if this is one of the players using a clicker. Good luck and sorry to hear you died so early. My first time playing since the changes and i almost went out also with you and many others who died near the beginning.

14. evejoesdmf

evejoesdmf New Member

Yeah John............. I made 9th.. Where did you place??? hahaha

15. snapper

snapper New Member

Rumour is theres no such thing as support...time to find a new game lol

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I copied this post from another thread in the hopes that Kano will see it before any changes are implemented for the next Pirates arena, particularly in KP2 where I can see that this will increase abuse as the arena setup currently already is now:

Amen, sister (Kirsten). I stopped entering these long ago if I knew that I couldn't be active. If I have a shot at some sort of ranking, I'll continue to join them. If I don't, I won't. I just don't want to be autorevived so someone else can continue to get kill points off me over and over and boost their ranking higher while I can do nothing, that's the biggest problem I have with these changes. Maybe players can be autorevived only if they have not met an attack limit (say, 1000). Those are the players that most everyone here seems to have a problem with, so they deserve to be killed over and over since they're just hoping for a ranking for doing (practically) nothing. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

From my understanding there is gonna be an option for revival, a toggle switch/button,I guess like the one for def mode,I feel no one should be revived for any reason other than it being their choice.

18. ben

ben Active Member

its going to be a duck shoot for me and a whole lot of kills to build my health way out of reach ... :)

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's no different for you from the way it has been, ben. :rolleyes:

Kirsten likes this.
  20. ben

ben Active Member

thats because i am a very active player ... :rolleyes: