[LCN] Changes to the Battle Arena Effective October 23

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I've never shared my identity until after it's done and over and most times not even then. I'm a higher level on KP2 and most would love nothing more than to attempt to kill me lol. They can try but unless I'm not playing it doesn't happen until the very end. I tried to avoid hitting friends most of the time. I actually enjoyed it with everyone named mobster. As far as the saved list it was used for people in defense mode though I have another name for it.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Vic

Vic Active Member

what's the other name for defense mode?

3. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I personally call it biotch mode :D

4. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I think the anonymity of Mobster works fine... Pretty much prevents "teaming up"...

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Vic

Vic Active Member

interesting that there isn't much negative feedback here. i saw some negative feedback in another game i don't play. surprised there isn't any here. i can't speak from experience because i haven't played after the changes were made.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah the PC one , which I couldn't play , had barely any negative feedback either, which makes me think most like these two changes and more are coming,the times they are a changing, and change can be good ;)

7. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yes, but there was a post about VC that said you can't figure out who's attacking you and try to take them out if you want to. i can see that being a problem.

8. Kirsten

I like the idea of being anonymous, always have from the gitgo, took long enough for it to happen ,:) and can't you see right below your pic that someone just attacked and you can attack them back right then and there , No??

RedTurtleGames likes this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I haven't played in these since the changes, but I like the idea. I'm sure there are some things that aren't good about it, but it sounds better than they were before the latest round of changes. It sounds like it just takes a little more effort to find out who you attacked, or to not attack certain players if you don't want to.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Can you add a number to each row of the Fight List? Its really hard to track the Mobsters when I need to use the scroll bar.

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

At the Saved Targets can you make that the remove link be added between the Mobster 2 and ATTACK button? Now when I want to click on the Mobster name its very easy to remove it accidentally instead. saved.png

12. RedTurtleGames

By the way, did I hear (maybe another thread somewhere?) that the requirements for being eligible to be ranked in the Battle Arena would be raised from just 100 attacks? (To maybe 800 attacks? Or at least 1 kill? Or something?)

13. Vic

Vic Active Member

i think that's a rumor. it was mentioned in other threads before. but i don't believe it was implemented along with the latest changes.

14. RedTurtleGames

I, for one, think that it would be great to have a higher requirement... Too many people do their 100 attacks, hide, hope for the best, and end up in the top 10, before people that have done over 1k attacks and have multiple kills... :-/

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

That is a major issue ,players doing min then hiding and ranking

16. ben

ben Active Member

im glad of the changes that are taking place ... now the true meaning of arena is back kill or be killed ... and people cant find main targets as fast and pass them on to there friends ...

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

These changes are just what the arena and its participants needed, i cant wait till all of the proposed changes go into effect....things will be alot different and more rewarding to the active players

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm not sold on this, but I also haven't seen the changes first hand. I'll hold off on any judgment until next week when I'm able to (hopefully) participate in one.

19. Kirsten

Yes this is what I like and when the point system is implemented ,the hiders who do min attacks will get no rewards;)

20. Vic

Vic Active Member

is that a definite about the point system? i don't think that's a good idea. but i want to wait and see for myself, i haven't played since these changes were made, so it may not be too bad.