[All] changes needs to be made in all the Wars

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Jun 27, 2016.

?

should they increase the amount of favor points that is giving in all the wars?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think that the developer should increase the rewards that are giving within the wars cause u figure u are spending 48 Favor points in everyone war on all apps an u are only getting rewarded 20 favor points if it is that many days of fighting shouldnt we be getting over 100-200 favor points cause of the time an effort we are putting in an i am bringing this up cause i think it is the right thing to discuss...now the battle arena i understand it being that much favor points cause it is a 24 hour thing..but like i said about the war about that many days i think ya should really increase the amount very high amount bascially like a Jackpot an this goes for all apps..please take this in consideration :)

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is only the 19th thread on the same topic. Maybe after another 100 something will change (probably for the worse). I didn't bother to vote in the poll one way or another, because it is pretty clear to me that player input is not as valued as it may have been at one time.

Deblovscats1 and WOADLORD like this.
  3. Justin the killer

yea i know bro but i am just tryin my luck cause i aint gonna keep spending more to put in an not get really nothing out of it back so if they dont change soon i will no longer be spending my hard earn favor points in the wars...

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I quit doing that months ago. There are those that still do, so nothing's going to change.

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

i agree with you i think i may stop posting ideas cause u know they aint gonna agree with the people only themselfs..

6. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Not spent in ages - no point - no answers coming back - nothing :(

Justin the killer likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

i doubt if we get a response on this one Sandy u know how it is it goes out kanos ears an out the other side in the wastelands..