challenges "xp and cashP

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Rex Hayward, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

i have noticed that lately i dont seem to be getting any xp or cash when doing the challenges..is this new a new innovation.
    and it is not just once but around 40% of the time

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah same wit me, i opened a challenge and didnt get anything for the the first 3 bullets in the turf war

3. Ace

Ace Member

Turf Wars don't have a 100% chance of giving a payout.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

With every shot you take in a Turf War challenge there is a 75% chance you will win XP, cash and possibly FP's. This also means that there is a 25% chance that you will win nothing.

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i know but it happens more often now where i dont get anything

6. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

i agree i have done all the turf wars {well most} and i have never notice so many as i have lately ..as i said it has been more like 40%

7. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i would agree that its more like 40% now, its almost like every bullet im gettin the low percentage (the 25% part) but the chances of getting so many back to back to back should be so minimal that u hardly notice it

however, this is not the case bc now i notice it...lol

8. Sniper0817

Sniper0817 New Member

It's pretty balanced. I get xp and cash sometimes, but there are also times that I get 10 FP in 1 challenge. It's sweet!

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

that 2% is consistent, however, the others have not been lately

10. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I have had a massive amount of 2%er's this week, it sounds like your just having a dry spell. It will pick up :D

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

25% is a pretty significant chance of not getting anything...expect dry spells where it seems u r losing more than 25%, Over the long run as u do more and more u will find the percentage will draw nearer to 25-75 ratio