[All] Challenge toggle

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see that I can start my New York challenge again tomorrow! Yippee!

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i myself had to scroll down 4 times to get to the challenge i wanted to start today. it's not really a big deal. but why can't we have the option to hide the ones we don't want to see anymore?

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

go to your desired location and then that will be the only challenge you will see on job board

Chasity, Orez and JADES like this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

ah, multiple clicks instead of one as a solution. you must be a kano insider. we all know the devs are in favor of giving us carpel tunnel sooner rather than later.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL it is a clicking game, what is one more click lol

AXXO and Mary Guillen like this.
  6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

of course, one more click wont do any harm. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing my New York challenge again later when I go to start another one, ho hum.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Related to the boss toggle idea that was mentioned recently. But if it's going to be implemented like the travel menu, don't bother, I'll just continue to scroll down 2 or 3 times on a page to get to what I want to see.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  10. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

Lots of players go back and do the New York challenge regularly. It's short duration is helpful for adding to the challenge completed total and related achicements

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm sure players do go back and do challenges from earlier locations, because I'm one of them. However, I would like to be able to choose which ones I see. While I'm sure players go back and do the New York challenge, I doubt "lots" of players do it "regularly".

12. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Another option (maybe someone already suggested it but I got tired of reading old posts) would be to have those challenges with active achievements to earn sit at the top and then move to those with all the achievements completed. And yeah I'm one of those that does New York challenge 2 to 3 times a day. Easy way to get some free FPs.

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I am not a completionist, so I mainly do new york challenges :) so I like the placement as they are

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually, if working on new challenges after last arrow, shooter, dig etc. all have to do is click start challenge again on last action=presto problem solved.

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I know all this. My point is we have toggles for other aspects of the games. How hard would it be to put in for bosses and challenges?

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Ho hum.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Bueller? Bueller?