[VC] Calendar Rewards.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Beth initially made the suggestion, so credit goes to her.

I think most players would rather have three different items with different stats rather than three of the same item.

Any chance this can be implemented for future events, or perhaps implemented into the Leap Year Calendar before it's rolled out?

2. Maler

Maler Member

i agree. three different items would be better.

3. Lawskar

Lawskar Member

Hey just get the three of whatever... it's all good:)

4. Nah, I'd rather have one weapon/two warriors, two warriors/one weapon or in ZS/LCN, one weapon/gear/vehicle.

Giving me three weapons is great and all, but it leaves me lacking in other areas.

I'm not complaining about free stuff though. If this gets approved, great.

If not, I still get free items.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Diff items would be fine by me ....but if its only to be one I would prefer it be a warrior as they seem to be a bit more scarce

6. Warrior warrior warrior would be great. First one Attack weighted second one Defense third one equal.

7. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Whether it is possible to put the counter of time till the end of a calendar?

8. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

I prefer 1 Gear, 1 Vehicle and 1 Weapon [ZS]

9. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Agreed. In my time zone this started at 6PM on the 13th and I expected this to end at 6PM on the 15th as it was supposed to be a 48 hour event. I went to bed on the 14th thinking I would have plenty of time to finish tomorrow but the event was over when I arose. It had finished 10 hours before I calculated it should have done.