[PC] Cagmatching

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kirsten, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Did Kano raise the limit on caging, how can a player cage me
    Attacks from: 15 attacks,116 cagematches,2 bounties,17 pistol whips,1 bounty trap in 2 days, 9 hours Attacked first: 2 days, 9 hours ago Last attacked: 34 minutes ago that many times , I need an explanation, I sent a ticket yest and still being caged, what happened to the 50 limit on being caged ?????

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

They can keep caging you but after 50 total they dont get experience and neither do you. But the stats still go in their favor i have noticed.

3. Kirsten

JFC that is unreal, could care less about the XP it is crap, but these players who abuse the feature, it needs to end, tired of players who abuse a loophole

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i think they are better off at removing the cagematch feature nohting but problems...that should of never even been brought up this is a fighting game not a boxing cagematch game...so please do the honors dumb kano an remove this feature..

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Justin... they can't remove the cagematch feature because some other parts of the game early on are a part of caging. They (Kano) and others have said this over and over again. If anything, it should not be available after a certain level. But that isn't going to change either.

6. Kirsten

it needs to not be available once people have full clan as that was the original intent, but as usual , features meant to help have become loopholes, so at this point once you have full clan , have gotten all the achievements and have reached a high level, say 10k ( for an example) then cage matching option is no longer available, period.

Mabest likes this.
  7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

actually what they need to do is add the ability to where a player is done with there ach they would be allowed to have the option to permantly remove it off there accounts if they wanted too an i think they should set this up that way cause I for 1 dont give to chits about caging i am only after the Skill points an ach that is my goal...but when it comes to someone using it more then just the limit like that it is consider bullying in away an if kano doesnt wanna remove it they should give the options as i posted or either set a limit like they do on zombie slayers when fighting someone an they cant hit that player for up too 24 hours or even add the other ability 72 hours...there u go problem solved..they should know how to work this stuff on there database an technology on what they have got..this is my matter of my own expression an opinion..an a damn good idea matter of fact!!