Cagematches

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kirsten, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Maybe not but maybe so, I know alot of people spoke about it back, then and it was when Dan was the community manager or even before him,I believe,( not 100%sure of the exact time frame ) so that is back some time. Funny how all of a sudden it is an issue again ,or that someone noticed .lol

2. ben

ben Active Member

we also no a lot of them players dont play any more so maybe kano needs to relook at it ... just saying ...

3. Kirsten

How does that tie in with the OP of this thread ,just sayin lol

4. ben

ben Active Member

dal - talking a bout gagematch ;)

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Wasn't a few people complaining about cagers it was a majority of players complaining that finally made them restrict the caging limit. And yes skill points did play a factor in to building a cager account. But having no captains no energy no items yada yada yada also made a cager into how they were. There is still three active cagers that show up every couple months to screw with people just for kicks and two of them can still beat me kudo's to them but don't take the easy way out in a game and build a crappy account that is simple to do. Take a challenge and earn the wins against players. Anyone can create a caging account even a 2 year old which some may have the same IQ as. And if it would have been my choice i suggested keeping caging on accounts only till the achievements were earned and then it was locked out of the game permanent for them. And no Kano is not making new achievements for caging nor did they make new ones after the original sets came out the first time around.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

so because cagematching was changed a few years ago that has cause players not to play lol OK I'll bite , what does not even mean.

7. ben

ben Active Member

i did not say that are you feeling all right today ??? i said a lot of people dont play any more and yea i say some of them dont ... and i beleave kano is very aware of it ... and like jon said it was made a few years ago ;)

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Yep it was during Deltan time i believe when it was changed up. But again my opinion it should be locked out once you reached the achievement event on them. Not many cagers left now days because since it has been restricted now caging you can no longer level anymore at a fast rate as you once could. All it is now is an annoyance. And the reason it annoys me and i will be honest is one you don't put anything into your character lazyness my opinion. and Two when i go back and hit you and possibly kill you also since your so weak you yield little experience or you hide like a little kid usually after their done attacking. If Kano changed the experience on it and let you get full exp from hitting them then i might reconsider my opinion but right now no

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kirsten

Deltan , yes I couldn't remember that name.

10. Kirsten

Geeze ben we are talking about caging and then you say alot of people don't play anymore and I say what does that have to do the the subject and you say we are talking about cages , which we are and then you say the above, I feel right as rain ,you are one talking about two different things, so I asked you, so caging has something to do with some people not playing anymore, ?? you make no sense sometimes and I will call you out on it, so twist it however you want, I can read and write and I respond to what you write, I was trying to clarify why you said some people are not playing anymore,and again I ask ,so??

11. ben

ben Active Member

sorry let me spell it out for you - when kano switch it over to kp2 we lost a lot of players and more left after that to - so yea we lost players that like to cage to ... now do you see what i am saying ;)

12. Kirsten

well that is now how you presented it before, and if Kano had not brought your games over to kp2 when myspace shut down gaming on that platform , you would have no game to play. and the cage thing changed way before Myspace did that, checkmate :p

Let me spell out something ,the players that did not bother to make the switch or even even notice they had to, whose fault is that?? I would think theirs caused by Myspace, which had been a dead end way before it did what it did.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Jon Ward likes this.
  13. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Jon may have come across a good idea in sorts, cages unlimited until the last achieve then limited, full battle xp for cages

14. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

hmmm or full xp for cages and cages only available if you have say less than 1800 captains

15. Kirsten

No , cages are fine just the way they are ,using captains as something that can be abused , when players know they no longer need to get their full captains, not unlike players who like to camp at a level .

No the way they are now is fine, and has been for a few years, if we have to have them at all, which PC is the only game saddled with them. Another feature Kano implemented for the good of the game,to help NEW players not established players that has been abused. Those that will abuse loopholes,abuse loopholes, so it is written so it is done.;)

16. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

I hate cagers lol lol i kill them daily just for the sick of it :p

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

See Ben no one likes a cager :p

BitterSweet likes this.
  18. ben

ben Active Member

battle game but yea it might be bad on you :p battle is battle if its a cage hit or battle hit ;) and o lets dont forget we also have the tool in the game called counter ;)

George Burd likes this.
  19. ben

ben Active Member

maybe you need to learn on how to play your game better linda :rolleyes:

20. Kirsten

Does bother me if someone cages,I laugh at it, the point is it is a loophole when a long time high level player uses it, but it does provide comic relief,but why are you kicking a dead horse, it was ,wait for it.... CHANGED few years ago, so ,did ya just notice now?? I figured you of all players were on top of things especially things this old in the game. :rolleyes: