Bullying?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mercedes Desiree, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I don't know why do you think that's bully, you got zombies to fight if you pick a humanhigh level yes some people above 1500+ are daily most of them so the will hit you kill you or even punch you daily just because the know there are better than you. So the best advice is stop trying to get you`re fight daily`s. And focus more on other things increase defends and health will increase the chance that the are to weak to kill you. Also don`t forget to upgrade weapons to and you`re squad members remove those weak offline players that you know there do nothing.

I know every one wants to get those daily`s but some user are just to focus on the level aspect of the game that the forgot this is a pvp game. And the get there asses kicked all over. Remember that.

2. Stephen Rayl

Stephen Rayl New Member

Just curious...some of the attacks also come with unwarranted messages. I've heard of some people getting the snot kicked out of them every day plus, somehow, the much higher level(s) message them and harass them (to the point of them quitting the game). I guess they found out their opponent's Fb profile. It goes against ALL the rules & regulations that Kano has set forth. The person who is bulling is over 3000+ levels above the over the other. I cannot believe that someone in a position that is suppose to set and govern by the rules would do anything like that. I've known about this problem that 'my friend' has for quite some time now.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

First of all if someone is sending canned in game messages, you can block them from doing that, if they are sending messages thru facebook that is Not kano's territory, Block the person on facebook , that will not keep anyone from attacking anyone, but it will cut down on an unwanted messages, These are PVP ( Player versus Player) games, which means fighting other players. Ya either deal with it or ya don't, and even kano uses the term to kick the Snot out of someone in the game, and that is keeping it in the game. Whatever rules you are talking about well there are no rules in a fighting game, there is info on how to play the game but no rules.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This is quickly becoming the whiniest thread in the forums. honestly...I read some of this stuff and I just want to shake some of these people to wake them up. Do any of these people realize that these games have been in existence for years? How do they not expect us to scoff at them when they come here wanting to change the entire format of the games simply because they dont like the way its being played and has been played for years...who are these guys...are they for real? Maybe its just me but when I try a new game...if I dont like it I delete it and move on. Case in point, I tried a game similar to the "ville" games and it literally bored me to tears, I still gave it a fair shake though because friends told me it was a great game but eventually I just said enough is enough and moved on....I certainly didnt go to the forums of this established game and say HEY...I dont care that youve been around for years and that thousands of players love and pay to play your game....I think u should completely change it to better suit me. Instead of building a city I want fire breathing dragons that dance the polka while Barbecuing their enemies and sipping on maitais. Is that to much to ask? Give me a break....the numbers some of these guys are citing are so ridiculously low its absolutely insane! Are we being punked? Come on...wheres the camera? Who in their right mind pays to play a game they dont like? I sure as hell aint giving a single dime until I know damn sure I like the thing...but thats just me call me crazy. It doesnt take very long to figure out what kind of games these are....especially when you consider all the warnings and information available. If you no longer like the game than happy trails....we'll miss kickn the crap outta ya! ;)

5. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

It has begun to really upset me to continually read about people who 'do not like' one aspect or another because they simply don't agree with it or 'they don't play that way'.....

The game has a certain format. It is set up a certain way. It has an established set of rules that govern it.... a left / right limit, so to speak.... and then they say GO!!

How you specifically play this thing DOES NOT, in any way, effect how someone else plays it. Oh, you only hit him 1 time to finish your DGP's? Well, then he 'only' listed you 5 times for that after running his 41 because well, he wanted to. You don't like it that? TFB..... Read the rules. Understand the game in what someone can or can't do. You don't want them to attack you..... then don't provoke them. You don't like getting beat on by lower level players? Then add to defense....

Bunch of whiney little punks man. I swear, the amount of individualism that is spread through this TEAM BASED game is rediculous. I don't like this because this faction kicks my butt.... then join a better faction. One that actually has your back.... oh, you don't like the faction part of things? My bad bro, didn't realize you were wearing your emo / save the whales / skinny jeans today. Either learn how to build a character that suits your style or seriously shut up. Oh, nobody taught you? My bad bro, didn't realize you were too lazy to read the endless amount of info that Kano pushes out about this thing......or the endless offers of established players like PP, SS, Slave and however many others.... or anything that would otherwise mean that you actually had to fkn TRY to do something for yourself.

Please, close this thread as it's absolutely horrid content for anyone to read.

41 attacks - Game denies abilitiy to attack for 24 hours
    14 hits - 15th hit and you get 72 hours of freedom
    24 punches - because there is only 24 hours in a day

That's litterally the MAX any one player can do to any one other player in any given day. If you aren't getting that, then you aren't being bullied.

If you are getting that, from 25 different people....that's a great faction

If you are getting that from more than 25 different people, from more than 1 faction...... you seriously need to have a look inside your soul because even some of the game's worst personalities don't take a beating like that.....and that is saying something.

6. polishpimp

Can I buy u a drink?

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Amen to that, but the complaints are also about the other games, from the same complainers, it never ends.

8. ben

ben Active Member

can i click on the i like on this one...

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Coming from someone who will complain about snipers?

10. Anthony L Cumpston

Anthony L Cumpston New Member

*** kano and its pro bullying stance

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No it is not.

It is standard game play.

12. Stephen Rayl

Stephen Rayl New Member

Slave...

I've known you for a long time now Slave. We were both in Fits a couple of years ago. You say that you can't attack anyone unless they attack you first. Okay, that I understand. Tell me how a person that is 1000 levels higher than you can put you on the HL? The reason I ask this is, do I really need to be listed from someone that high of a level? (not complaining...just curious)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  13. polishpimp

There are many legitimate reasons to hitlist a player 1k levels below another. First and foremost is the social aspect of these games. We have mobs, clan etc that are an intricate part of nearly every aspect of the games. They help on challenges, adventures , bosses etc etc ...why not when their fellow member is getting thumped on? Its important that these games were based and still revolve around the fighting and killing aspect. If not for the kill....where else in these games does one lose XP? Do we really want a game where its all upside...wheres the challenge in that?

Where do we draw the line? If being 1k or more levels ahead of someone else is excessive when listing someone...why wouldnt 500 levels not be? How about a hundred levels for that matter? As long as hitlisting is part of the game disallowing someone to bounty someone based on level would in essence be a penalty and in stark contradiction for doing exactly what the games are designed for us to do. Do we stop at level? What about the guy who simply is way more powerful or has way more coin than the next guy of the same level?

If its unfair to list someone much lower in level what is the point of guilds, armadas and syndicates? What would be the point of Allied or rival status? Ive always found it amusing when a new member joins an enemy guild and then gets mobbed on by the opposing guild. They're like WTF? Why r u picking on me? Im like....ummm u joined an enemy guild.....were suppose to kick your ass....did u not check out your prospective armadas enemy list before you joined? Did u not notice the syndicate u just joined is enemies with the most active fighting guild in the game? If a player isnt gonna check everything out first....they've nobody to blame but themselves. As in life there are pros and cons, rewards and consequences for every action. There is potentially a lot of benefit to being clan with a higher level...does it not make sense there would be equal consequence for not?

Lets pretend that they eliminate the ability for someone to list a player 1k level below them....now whats to keep 5 other players 5oo levels ahead from listing that person? All that will have been achieved is that u limited the higher level players game even more than it already is, is that we want to accomplish here....the more success one achieves the more they are handcuffed? At that point whats the point of even leveling?

To get back to the original question of whether or not u need to be listed by someone 1k levels a head of u. IDK...do you? Were u messing with that players syndicate member or clan mate? Did u say something derogatory about someone in the WC or social feed? Did u privately message someone talking smack about someone else? Were u simply trying to get your dailies? The questions are endless.

In the end its as simple as this....its a social networking game that has players of all levels the rewards things such as attacks, slaps, kills and bounties. Everyone has to be able to get theres somewhere. Every last player was, is or will be vulnerable to the same stuff at some point. Its up to each individual where they choose to allocate their skill points and who to be friends with....not every action/decision is beneficial but the potential for consequence is always there.

There will always be players that think they are unjustly being targeted or for no reason at all, there is always a reason...the fact that one does not agree with the reasoning makes zero diff in games such as these that reward that kind of play. If Kano were to eliminate all means of doing so would be to destroy the games themselves as that is what they are all about at their very core. Sure ...there are those that list seemingly just to list...but whats wrong with that? Thats how they chose to build their account....perhaps they want to be the guy who has the most bounty postings. How about the guy that wants to be #1 in adventures done...so he goes and does the first adventure costing him 1 or 2 energy over n over every time he levels? Does that make him a bad guy because hes skirting the edges of what was probably intended? Shouldnt they be doing adventures closer to their level? Arent they inflating their stats by playing way below their level? Some may think so....so does that make it right or wrong? Granted...doing level 1 adventures/outbreaks doesnt adversely affect other players....but then again...adventures were never intended to be the core aspect of the games nor is their any real benefit to others.

There is no doubt someone getting endless listed by someone twice their level has run a few players out of the game, Is that a bad thing? Should we try and fool ourselves into thinking these games are for everybody? Rivalries and overcoming obstacles is what makes games like this thrive, its what they're all about. The ones that excel at doing this have in large part overcome this and now reside at the higher levels.....limiting them for doing what what the game intended would hardly be a fitting reward.

14. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

15. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Another set of reasons for listing lower levels:
    I don't like your name
    You listed someone from my squad
    You attacked/punched me, lost and went into hiding
    I feel like it
    Someone asked me to and I couldn't care less about the money spent
    You're in an enemy faction
    (Only applies if you are in the wars)
    I listed you (multiple times) for my guild to kill you so they get War Points for killing you

16. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

This one time that I was dealing with an ambusher I desquadded his entire faction and chained them all until they to switched their faction to private. Some were double my level, some were half my level. The lower levels probably were crying out bully to their leader and that's why they switched over to private, but you see my point right? People list in a game for something to do, and sometimes reasons people don't approve of, but it's not just low levels that it happens too, they are just the majority complaining.

17. polishpimp

Good point...Im glad you brought up that it can happen to higher levels as well. But why do I get the feeling that the ones complaining would think that was ok...lol

18. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

19. fredthedog

fredthedog New Member

uhm so you only get 11k daily points? you have to attack other people to get all your points, fighting is almost a third of them.
    so well you couldn't be in most clans that actually care about such things.

20. Chima Ejim

Chima Ejim Banned

How about this kind of bullying? Every time I attack/kill/hitlist this one guy, he always sends me very rude messages on facebook. I have heard he does it to other people as well. wtf!! I thought it was a game?