[VC] BUFF UP Feature

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Jan 30, 2017.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Up until today the countdown worked on desktop showing countdown from 4 hrs after unlocking via mobile.

Quick question though, does the exp only work using mobile after watch video or both (mobile and desktop versions), I can't even tell a difference?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Countdown still works for me as of this time of writing.

Also the buff will work on desktop as well as mobile, but can only be activated on mobile largely owing to the low fill rate with our desktop provider (you can read more about that here).

3. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

Has the Buff feature worked for anybody in the past couple of days? I understand lower numbers of video adds than anticipated - but I've gotten nothing, zip, not a single one, on the VC app for the past couple days.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Worked fine for me when I tested, but I have a developer looking into it. Thanks for the head's up!

Trying again in a few moments will usually serve up a video, but rebooting the app also works.

5. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

I did just get the adventure buff after about a dozen tries, but nothing else so far. Rebooting the app did work for me in the early rollout of the Buff feature, but hasn't made any difference of late.