Bounty restrictions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by brad8and8, Sep 15, 2011.

?

Only armada members off limit on bounties

1. YES

20.0%
  2. NO

80.0%
  1. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Why limit attacking people in your clan that have been bountied. I think armada members should be the only players off limit, especially when u need to have 1,000 clan to max. whats everyone think?

2. if armada members cant claim each others bounties

you have ANY idea how much support will get flooded

same with this forum

bad idea

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Seconded, this idea is really, really bad.

4. Ace

Ace Member

I like it better the way it is now.

5. if anything

there should be no restriction at all

6. Ace

Ace Member

Actually I like it to be restricted to non-captains. Forces you to choose between catching your friends or help them on challenges/use their number to strenghten yourself.

7. This would be a popular idea, people catch allies bounties all the time. This would just make the process faster.

8. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

right now u cannot collect bounty on anyone in your clan, armada members should be in ur clan, of course there are a few armadas that dont clan up with people in there armada due to high amounts of bounties being placed on armada members. This also opens up the ability to bounty armada members and have others in armada collect, which is just like passing money back and forth.

9. and your point is............

once again its strategy

get rid of this and support will get flooded where even a trillion of noah arks wont contain it all

and thats just for support

this forum would get flooded to

10. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I must kill the members of my armada. That is the WORST IDEA ever. lolol.

I have two members that I will never clan with. Their job is to take my bounty, hopefully to discourage the other team from using me to pass their money around.

How about this? If your clan is enemies with (or someday at war with) another armada, why not let us take the clansman's bounty?

MORE BOUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

leave the bounty boards alone except for someway of increasing activity on it. It takes time to get use to it and collect the bounties. Not all the high up players in the games only collect them. I get creamed all the time for grabbing them against players i cannot beat but i get the final hit. Keep trying and quit trying to restrict how it is used. How there is a delay function in grabbing them supposedly. If you want the ability to collect more bounties delete the players who always get bountied and fight them. Worse case scenario is you get killed and lose experience. But if you win a bounty you could get trillions of coins.

There is only two ways to improve the bounty board right now.
    1. If there is an active bounty on the board already the next bounty that pops up should go right below the active one since it was on the board first.

2. Making it more active by putting into some type of reward point system to trade into a new feature store in the game. Trade the points and you can receive newer items to help build your character up.

Sorry not trying to be mean. But this is one of the things i enjoy the most in the game pirate clan. Is being such a small runt right now and knocking off a high player.