Bounty Price....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LaScepter, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hey I resemble that remark although I have always posted in the forum, prob way way way before you ever came here. :p

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think Polish has a principled reason for steering clear of the Forum and if I recall the truth (like that should interfere with a good ode ...), he got banned and likely for a few choice words (paragraph format :) ). I think it was a mod v. Polish fight and likely on principle after the ban hammer, he said we were not worthy.

Ode to PolishPimpn ... the greatest Kano Player I know *ever*

With appologies, it is no doubt that no one will ever know as much as me ... but you can still be correct or corrected. If I correct you, you should be grateful for it, for I have taken the time to explain everything to you but for the key pieces that you must think for yourself if you are capable of it. If you are capable of it, the key to this game and this thread is to listen to every word I say and follow it and fill in the blanks where necessary as I really believe you should think for yourself after reading all my edification on any subject related to Kanoapps as I have them all conquered every which way for free or for money, including twice in some cases, being world leader in this and that and this and that again. Now if I hear this right, you want an explanation of why it is that you are inferior and I am holding all the cards waiting for you to catch me ... or me to do the dump of skill points you know I have saved up for you, if it is your pleasure to have me as your opponent. Of course, everyone is my opponent and that is key to understand in all these Kanoapps, hence I wish nothing but second best for you to me, Polish the Ruler of Kanoapps, minus my wonga.

Minus my wonga? It is sad but this fellow Kel has explained many times the worthiness of the entertainment here. He actually would conquer me if I was on his platform but that aside, he has most usually been correct in reading my words and knowing when to say nothing as I would eat him up for breakfast lunch or dinner should he debate me on the efficacy of a dragon whelp v. helregrinn. Needlesstosay, he would wallop the whelp and I the helregrinn but he would then wallop what I walloped and I what he walloped and between the two wallops, what would be left to wallup? This is when CChing Dog would say we are both walloping everything and then encourage everyone to wallop them before either of us or just wallop what he could faster than you could read his bleatings. Thankfully, I ruled Kanoapps 2 and let Ketil and Kel kill the dickens out of each other till Ketil - 12 levels a day is fine - met Kel doing his 50 levels a day thing ... bye Ketil you oringal pompous knowitall- I was the real knowitall and heck, you could not win a debate versus me even with Kel lapping you with your knowitall build. Not surprised you accused the Kel of doing everything under the sun except reading how to build a character written by :p ... guess who?

Now to the issue of the day .. it would seem someone wants to remove the taxes that the developers take to limit the transfers of gold in the game between partners. Of course Kel was wrong to think that and the notion of inflation. And anyone else for that matter as there is one rule only on the Forum that the PIMP is correct. You are not worthy to have me in this thread but I will demure a moment in time for you mortals to get PIMPed one more time. And yes while my good friend Kel is writing to me this and I replying to him as best as he can type - he is slow - I suggest one more thing for you to consider: ask Kel to write as him in 6 paragraphs on the same subject and watch for him to obviously write things out to his favor as he is that way according to the CChing Dog. He has no interest whatever in a fair game for everyone to have their fun in. I digress. What was the question?

Oh transfering gold started at level 1 when JJ sent me some gold on this game when she had the audacity to try something without me. JJ being the nice person she is, said hunt, and I said what? She said "Click on bounty fast and get the gold I toss you". At first I missed but then I got rather good fast as I am the best at everything I do including writing and debating, After I got many millions of gold coins, I looked at what I got and what she paid to give me what I got and said "This sucks" "What is Kano trying here? Taxation without representation?" To limit me of all people at playing a game? Hmmm I then took out a pen and paper and did the math, and then understood that I would have to invest this gold and buy land that they then discontinued after I got all the land in the game, and all the farms and castles and those sea castles and the income from that would recoup the taxes easily. It took them long enough to catch on that I was playing for free when they brought out these boss fights. Wow, Boss fights, no people to fight and yes, I could level off them, if I clobbered them all and I do mean all. In Kanoplay2 many people did not see that if they posted a boss in the feed with no limit, it was dead if we were clan. So I clanned everyone except those nasty PARA's and killed all the bosses in the game. Oh ... yes the inflation ...

Well Kel was right about inflation too but not as much as I was right about the limiting effects of the tax on bounties on transfer as it would not be one to one and instead only 85% so in the long run, unless one considered only a day's work till I would die on a trap, and JJ would die on trap, the transfers were limited to what we had in gold. Of course having no one left to bounty as I had to eat everyone's bosses, to level up twice to win the game twice to show everyone it is simple these games and I knowing all from reading every thing anyone wrote and replying to everything everyone wrote in a superiour fashion, did cause only a slight amount of grief in terms of challengers, with the pesky FIELDING of all people. But I digress from the question at hand. Absent the tax, there would be unlimited transfers of gold provided you had the targets to list to transfer the gold and the hunting skill of myself. Of course if this is done in the middle of the night, anyone could do this with their partner and piss off the rest of you, by being dead all the time. So the tax is at least one way of limiting somewhat what we evovled in the games to do.

A short note: Kel is trying to type as fast as I dictate and clearly he is a weak typist and maybe mind too, as he is not apparently capturing all the larger words I am saying to him. He might be drunk or at least tipsy to rise to this but clearly he tried to rise to the challenge to Demonik who clearly will be listed tonight in his off hours if someone has not beaten us to it. Thank you Kel. You clearly are a brat!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  3. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL...well that brought back memories....:D:p

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Good job, Kel! Not quite the same as the original, but pretty close. I've had my differences with Polish in the past, but I don't have anything against him personally. 3 cheers for Polish, and a Merry Christmas (or whatever he celebrates) and a Happy New Year! Maybe we should start a petition to bring him back? Hopefully, he'll at least take a look at the forums every once in a while, even if he is not "able" to post anything. Maybe JJ can relay a message to him...

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I do believe Polish is not banned, it would say it under his name,"Banned" and it does not.

6. Kel the Merciful King

He got banned by some mod and then unbanned, and then made some statement that said to me ... sayonara to the Forum :))

7. ben

ben Active Member

o he is around but we sure dont need to have to read books ;)

kevinmalo likes this.
  8. Kel the Merciful King

The Pimpmeister spoke up for two groups of people: everyone and of course himself :) He knew when something was dead wrong headed and for that, I will always respect and thank him :)

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Lolol i believe i did get listed that night xD i stand corrected and have been fully PIMPed out..... Awesome ode my friend

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO! Very good Kel....nearly perfect. If only you could shake that accent ;)

11. Kel, you are too clever! It's scary how well you know him. And he DOES have all my gold! lol

12. Kel the Merciful King

G'daye Pimp ... and cheers!

13. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Now that was the real Pimp. Not that fake phony Pimp we have now. Running Races and tipping Waiters

14. Kel the Merciful King

But I still want that popcorn !!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well look at what we have here, mr. no longer available makes an appearance haha

Kirsten likes this.