Bounty party

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Apr 10, 2013.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

shrug.

The slayers do that just about daily. It's a great idea but I sure hope if Kano does it they have their auto detector working....

On the plus side, Kano would get to see just how frustrating it is to watch the same 5 collect. The delay in work. And the give up from slayers when they can't get attacks in.

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

yep, this happens all the time on kong, i don't even bother trying to get them anymore

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Moving this to "Ideas to be Implemented" as we'll be throwing a Bounty party in the near future. ;)

4. ben

ben Active Member

will this be for all the formats ???

5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Will there be forewarning to prepare? Getting stoked now

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, every game and network.

Yep, when this is getting closer to happening I'll be sure to let everyone know.

7. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Check the syndicates, there is "The fabulous Kano syndicate" which includes four members: Kano Kriminal (lvl 570 warlord), Aardy the Vark (lvl 99 tycoon) and Mi7ch Greasy Mugs Tamasulo (lvl 1411 vigilante). The fourth one is not the leader nor an officer thus (s)he is hidden.

8. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

If I lose any hard earned/ purchased xp I'll go to the Kano office and turn on an outside faucet causing a glacier to form that will sweep the building away at the speed that new content is released!!!!

The Navigator and George Burd like this.
  9. Vic

Vic Active Member

wow, that doesn't seem like much fun, none of them are in my level range.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Players don't have to be in your range to go for their bounty.

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

i know that, but how much fun is it to chain list a level 100 player? i don't even think i will be allowed to. that's what i'm saying, not much of a challenge.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The challenge is when you try to get it while everyone else is, and Yes kano can chain those armada's guild's,etc they are the kano employees game accounts, it is just a fun time,the first time I remember it happening was when Wonder Woman left, she was the support person,years ago,so it was like a going away bounty party.

Lasinagol, LaScepter and George Burd like this.
  13. This sounds like it would ad some excitement. :)

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch, can you clean this thread up, seems to be going way off topic.

The Navigator likes this.
  15. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

verry good ideea , was real fun in the past!

LaScepter and George Burd like this.
  16. Vic

Vic Active Member

it's not exactly a "party", but i put mi7ch up a few times a week. and why, do you ask? because... i can.

17. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

we need a going away party for Melisssa right?

(no s, sorry for typos)

18. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Had a blast last time they did this....ready again..any news on the Mitch ???

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Still trying to find time to slip this one in front of the developers, but we have around three people trying to find time for it (as opposed to just me) so odds are looking good that we'll see this in the near future. ;)

20. Marius

Marius Member

Sounds like a great idea to me, but pleeeeease remember to set it at a time that us UK players get a chance to take part...