Bounty Loop hole

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Eddie, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member

Okay so here is the situation I and many others have come across

Player A gets bounty listed, while player A is on bounty he hits player B who has counters set on him which in turn kills player A.... The bounty disappears and so does the money but nobody gets the money....

Could this please be fixed so when it occurs the person that listed player A would get his money back.

Thank you

2. and here is explain from deleted thread !!

its a game strategy ... !! more options in game make game more fun ...!!
    and its perfect for [players who like to do gold transfer a lot he he

player (A) bounty me so player (B) try get Bounty so i heal up and find player (B) on rivals page and Try bounty him so I die from bounty traped on me from player(B) and player (A) and(B) Lose Gold stamina energy ... !! :D

3. Hhhmm.....seems funny that if its a game strategy no one else seems to know about it...seems like a slight of hand to me....I agree with Eddie - the kill could be acknowledged - but the money should be returned to the player that listed.

4. I have to agree with Eddie on this one. If player B chooses suicide, the gold should be returned to the person listing them.

As for gold transfers, seems to me a bit of hypocrisy is flying. The player bringing up gold transfers is famous for doing so with his leveling partner. I've know what he was doing since I was a very low level.

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

If everybody starts abusing this loop hole, then there wont be a point to bounties.

6. if some one bounty rival he wants him dead so if i die from bounty trap than thats what my rival wanted :) ...
    oh yea rival lost gold on transfer to his friend>> that was the problem .. :D
    is this can be called game abuse when 5-6 players bounty 1 person up and down ?
    bounty trap works perfect to me to stop that group ping pong ... he he

all cool with me as long you keep spending gold and i kill it my rivals for free with axe slaps...

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

Developers please look into this and fix this.

8. Developers please dont Look into this issue, Para's right its a game strategy, and needs to stay exactly like it is. The Developers have enough work coming up with the new worlds and stuff, they dont need to be bothered by something so trivial as this.Good strategy you did the other day Para!!.LOL maybe thats why some are so upset, they were the ones that got killed.hehehe..

9. I was curious as to what happened with that. One would assume you should get your money back or at the very least collect your own bounty. I mean in essence you marked someone for death and you happened to be the one to kill them. If you did not collect I would support the glitch being patched and you being refunded.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  10. It is a glitch indeed - and one that seems to be abused by few - once again!!! Money refunded and the kill awarded....seems logical.

11. seems its been fixed.i tried it just now.

i lost exp from killing myself AND when i was taken off list

12. so i dont see upgrade news ?? must be bug...!!

13. bumping old thread up just to bring it back to life again.
    any other opinions on this.

14. old thread bumping back to life again.

15. and yes thats what happens.some are going to kill me for bringing it up again

the trap kills them but when someone attacks them after they killed themself it comes up that bounty no longer available and no one claimed the hit cause the one on list killed themself.

i suggest if someone does this then there bounty cost doesnt increase until they get killed on list not kill themself and also that the one that placed the hit gets there $$ back

OR

if someone kills themself while on list then make it so someone can claim the bounty by making the next attack kill them.

OR

if someone kills themself on a bounty trap or ambush then how bout the one that had the trap/ambush set claim the bounty as technically they did kill the player in a passive way but still got the job done lol

16. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

And the first option makes sense: it wasn't a BOUNTY kill, technically, so the cost shouldn't go up.

17. Ace

Ace Member

It's a delicate situation, as that is a common practice on high-level people who're able to ride the lists for long enough (which would mean around 3 or 4 seconds without needing to heal)

While on hitlist, people shouldn't be able to place hits (this avoids Booby Trap dying) and in case an ambush gets the kill... Well, tough luck, that's really uncommon unless the listed person was ready to get listed and knew someone had a set ambush, and in that case it's a merit for him.

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Its either a glitch or it purposely does not apply to all. I know of players that can and some that cant be killed by a bounty trap while on bounty......and that is as of today

19. indeed it does dont it

Eddie stop screwing around with this lol