Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh sorry but I find I don't care what you think of me so think away :p You just need to stop whining and look at other perspectives, cause I do get where you are coming from,but in a PVP game all bets are off. There are plenty of games for people who play by the unwritten rule book,( that most of us don't subscribe to) and don't like or enjoy these types of games, ( the fighting part) as it is only a game, I am not one of them. ,Yeah a break might do you some good.

2. Kirsten

I fear the only ones laughing are me and a few others about your idea of a "dishonor badge". You play your way and everyone will play their way, and if you don't want to fight, for " No reason",In a "fighting game", that is your choice,but do not expect others to care , and leave you alone, again maybe the wrong game for you to enjoy.

3. Kirsten

and last but not least ,Kirsten's response to your accusation
    I can listen to someone's perspective, seems you don't want anyone to disagree with you, it is a forum for stating one's opinion and debating said opinions and ideas,and your idea of a Dishonor badge, is not a good idea , IMO:cool:

4. RealPog

RealPog Member

there is not a space on ANY FORUM that her insults haven't covered

remember MITCH promised her many many free weapons if she keeps posting and sit and wait on all 4 forums for anything to reply to even if she docent know a THING

bless

its not about you Tabitha....she has to ask in chats for advice on what to say
    better still she will make up ANYTHING about ppl who spend

your nothing without a KRISTEN ( Forum STALKER 2014) ...sic insult
    YOUR RIGHT not kanOs finESt hour

WHY REPLY when its only KRISTEN insults they prefer.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Uh, just going to step in here and say that I didn't promise anyone anything of that nature.

If you're referring to the Forum Activity Program, you're taking it way differently than it was intended.

6. RealPog

RealPog Member

nope I havent
    The forum activity program will consist of three month long seasons where you can earn smaller monthly rewards (like a link for attribute refills or other prizes) and a big “end of season” reward that you can get by meeting the thresholds.

clearly she........... hasn't got the message

7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

You seem to be implying that anyone who attacks you is doing it because of your husband. Whether they are doing it because of him or not doesn't really make any difference. It's a fighting game and you can attack whomever you want for any reason or no reason and you don't owe anyone any explanations for why you are attacking them. None of us have to fill out a letter of explanation stating their reasons and then send it to the person they are going to attack beforehand do they?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Kirsten and RainSunGone like this.
  8. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Not at all, Old Salt. I'm referring to the people who specifically send me messages telling me they are coming after me and won't stop until he stops, or post in WC or elsewhere that they will be coming after me until he stops. It's hard to confuse when they admit it.

No where did I say anyone has to explain their game. Please read my words, not Kristen's ignorant mistranslations of them. This thread is specifically about the new bounty achievement. I was merely suggesting that the name KANO gave about it being honorable is misleading since it isn't an honorable thing to go after people who can't possibly fight back. I am not the only one in these 7 pages against it or suggesting the misnomer. Please read from page 1.

No, I am not whining about anything. I am mentioning experience from my perspective because I have it. Nothing more, nothing less. Those who think it really bothers me that someone comes after me because of my husband hasn't been paying attention. Why would it bother me when I know they will suffer more? To me, this is just a game. They are the ones taking it way too personally by unfriending, declanning, and going after a gamer's family member who never did a thing to them. That, my wise old friend, is when a person has become sadly obsessed with an internet game. It doesn't anger me. I feel sorry for them, to tell you the truth.

9. TabithaMoon

I know she does. Several of her comments were word-for-word what certain people have been saying about us very recently in certain private chats. ;)

RealPog likes this.
  10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

Have Fun, list a bunch of people you've never seen before... i'm having a good time finding out that just about every1 has me trapped :p ... the hitlist has been very active which is a plus(when you're not getting blocked)...
    Honorable Hitlist Lvl Range1750 - 6150 seems a bit low imo...
    Honorable Hits Placed:153
    i've been spreading it around and not chaining any1, but if i come across your link and you're within range, ill list you for no reason at all, especially if its a low bounty ;)

11. Kirsten

NO ,Tabitha ,regardless what that troll says,I don't kneed people to tell me what to say,I am a realist and the troll is a Negative Nancy and doesn't even play the game we are referring to I see what goes on in the feed and WC and I been around the game long enough to know who is who and what Makes them tick,besides , People talk like anywhere else,but it is easy to see why you are targeted cause of him, he is in the WC crowing about the weaker Low level/s he targets, and it is part of the game,he is jerk no doubt about it but he is playing a game, and yes you were whining and why get caught up on the word "honorable", they could be called anything. You seem to have settled down and finally realized that it is a game,and I am glad, cause that sounds like the you I know now. I am also not one to declan someone because of something their friend ,husband ,whomever is doing to someone else, unlike some others,But there are exceptions,I guess that could come up at sometime in the future.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  12. Kirsten

Yup. in two games got the first achievement,off of my rival list, battle list, everyday enemies, everyday azzholes,without declanning or using inactives, listing real players who play lol a few I listed quite a few times :eek:,but they deserved it big time :rolleyes:

13. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i'm thinking this is going to make my trap count go up quite a bit

Kirsten likes this.
  14. TabithaMoon

I'm a low bounty but you and I play in different platforms (I think) so neener neener! :p LOL!!! It is fun making the idiots raise my bounty, though. Much cheaper and less time-consuming than buying a ton of rule at the moment. I constantly heal, bleed them dry, and they just keep making me expensive lol.

By the way, since it's been mentioned, Sal The Foot has an AWESOME rule generator for all of the games. I don't know if we can post links here, but I'm sure you can find it by searching for it. I think it only works if you play on Facebook, though. It saves all of your info so you don't have to keep updating it with each visit.

Jared and RainSunGone like this.
  15. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

A rule generator?

16. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd say it bothers you. If it didn't you wouldn't be posting about it. You're the one who bought it up that they attack and bounty you because of your husband. My original point still stands. Whether they message you and tell you why their attacking you or just attack you without saying anything that's the game. Whether they are taking it personal like you say or not that's the game. Whether they beat on both your husband and you that's the game. And if they bounty you to go for an achievement or not that is the game also.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Me too. I don't even bother trapping anymore. My hitlist cost is higher than it is ever been, except for once when I got chainlisted to max negative xp, but that list cost only lasted for a day.

TabithaMoon likes this.
  18. Kirsten

I don't set traps for the ones who use them to go offline, I would rather they spend and get me a rival list.

19. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i do. they'll trap out on someone else anyway, so it might as well be me. i'll probably stop doing it after a while when i get bored with it.

20. Kirsten

There are a few who do it all the time,come on wreak havoc and go offline,dead, so I like to watch them search for a trap now .lol

Old Salt likes this.