[Other] Bounty exp

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Doesnt really detail what the difference is.

Somone atttacks you 3000 times on the hitlist, or they attack you 3000 times not on the hitlist.

If you keep healing they can keep on attacking... Essentially its the same. You have to stop healing or that person can freely attack you.

In the light that you get 5,000 attacks, AND they get XP too... I really dont know what there is to complain about... This is a clear explanation to me why there are people 3 times the highest level in some of thees other games than we have in ZS.

The more i think about it, the more i see nothing wrong with it. In order for that person to keep on attacking the lister that is healing up for 3k attacks, the attacker too has to keep healing, and leave his tail end open for people to do the same.

Get your game together. If you're not happy about somone attacking you 3k times and leveling up like crazy, then have your friends attack him all 3k times each so they can level like crazy.

Seems like a pretty kushy deal to me. Roll with it. Its not a loophole. because the attacker has to heal too, So guess what, Somone could attack him too. Why should somone be able to attack him and level up like crazy, If he's not doing the same?

I provided the reason the listed that keeps healing and letting somone attack them and burn up thousands of stamina should not get XP already. also clearly pointed out by kano, its never going to happen.

So with this Im done. I really cannot believe I even humored this idea for as long as I have.

Somone has a new strategy? Start making a counter strategy.

Gameplay has always developed like this.

It all seems fine to me, set the attack limit for XP on a bounty to 5k and be done with it.

Just my outside looking in point of view I dont play VC or PC or LCN for that matter, so really I should have kept my standings to "stay out of ZS". I guess it just held my intrest. Now i know more about thees other games.

Anyway, Im done.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  2. alka

alka Banned

A loophole in a law often contravenes the intent of the law without technically breaking it (wiki).

It seems the same 3/4 people are intent on wanting this pushed through.
    My guess is yer having a hard time with a few players kicking yer asses and outplaying you, so you want support cutting their legs off.
    As Eraser said, it's not going to happen, and as you fail to see logic by bulldozing suggestions the thread is less about an idea and more a complaint.

I suggest the thread should be moved to Discussions if there are players playing a smarter game than you and you want it stopped :)

It should also be noted that if you suspect players are cheating then you should report it to Kano support team...Just saying :p

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It seems the same 3/4 people are intent on wanting this pushed through. SORRY to grab this ALKA, 1/3rd promoting idea

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I see the same thing in every game regardless of its platform.

Not sure why you keep bringing up the XP for the rider thing....thats not whats being debated here. With that said....allowing the rider XP would be fair. The reason XP is not given to the rider has nothing to do with fairness.....its because of the potential for abuse by cheaters. The same holds true on the other side of the argument.....thats why its being argued that the attacker should not get XP either. To be fair it needs to work the same way for both sides.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You tell me polish,should I just start over and specify it that the attacker should get no exp OR should we just let it continue lol.

6. polishpimp

Its can be both alka. It can be just the attacker or the attacker and rider in cahoots.
    Apparently you havent read all my posts because Ive already discussed the alternative of not healing. For someone that can ride the list and yet still be losing battles....their choices are to level their rivals or to simply die without healing, If I simply didnt heal.....my rivals would just chain list me....what would be the point?

Time limit? no thanks. It seems to me that you are coming from the angle that the person on bounty is somehow always in the wrong here....thats just not always the case. You know as well as I do that anybody can be listed for anything at any time. If mother Theresa played this game I could list her repeatedly just because....why wouldnt she deserve to ride the bounty and to thwart her enemies and not help them if she had took the time and or money to do so?

How many times have you complained about the rival heal button? Why remove it? Because you or a few others dont like it or because u think its a problem? Do u think the majority feels the same? whether your a minority or a majority does that make a wrong a right?

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Exactly Polish ESPECIALLY what I bolded

That quote of mine is from last week when I was attempting to prove a point about how the listed doesn't always get a fight list(those were all snagged in seconds some of them in a split second)

Why were they listed?To prove a point to someone.

Were those I listed in the wrong?Nope didn't even know the majority of them.

8. polishpimp

ugh....a bounty attacker is unlimited in the number of attacks. The retaliation window is 24 hrs.

In addition....if its friendlies doing this they can and are exceeding the 5k attack limit imposed by Kano. How is that not a loophole? Kano does not want players attacking each other more than 5k times aday.....yet they can and are. On top of that rivals are using the affects of this loophole to benefit in a way only a select few can.

Riders fault? Are u kidding me??? The rider is supposed to heal....thats what the damn heal button is for. Are they supposed to just roll over and play dead ? Then they will just be chain listed. Would love to see how you would react if you were getting ready to be hung in the gallows but your hands were untied and u had a knife.....do u cut the rope?

9. polishpimp

Wow you just dont get it.....you are completely off base . I m guessing its because u only play ZS and is as diff as it gets so u just cant wrap your mind around what Im saying

10. polishpimp

AS usual.....your about as wrong as u can possibly be

11. alka

alka Banned

Then stop whining about being attacked on the hitlist!! It's NOT going to happen because no one cares if the listed gets lumps kicked out of them for riding the list. Maybe it's the listed guy that has the BOT turned on and goes crazy when they see they got chained..
    I didn't read all yer posts cus you keep banging the same drum..
    Bored now, so gonna leave you to talk to yerself.............
    OUT!!!