[PC] bounties within armadas.....

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by diva of destruction, Jul 26, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Plain and simple this is strategy.

A strategy thats been around even before armadas.

Pretty silly to try changing it now.

After all it's legit and your still losing exp regardless.

And it's not like armada can bounty you for free.

And dying on a trap well that WAS brought up before and Kano decided to leave it as it was.

The only change Kano made was that once you died on a trap you were knocked off bounty.

Wait isn't that also a issue some were bringing up as well? :D

And who cares if you die on a trap before going offline?

Strategy strategy all legit strategy.

Changing it now will only cause support and this forum to get flooded with complaints and hate.

Noah's ark couldn't contain it all.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. alka

alka Banned

I suppose the first to complain would be all the whiny high levels moaning that they couldn't level off their team mate.
    Such hardship for the almighty!!!

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I could really care less if it changes or stays the same, I voted and gave my opinion but to call it strategy (IMO ) in an oxymoron, your enemy can only kill you once , when you go off line so why not let them and then a nice rival list opens itself up , if you use their bounty to an advantage. People complain alot about no fight list, this is one way to get one.

4. alka

alka Banned

Killing and fighting themselves is also cheating as it messes around with the stats. How many guys are on the Leaderboard because they fight friends in the same Armada's/ Squad's ect?
    If fights and kills are introduced into the Faction stats then allowing them to fight and kill each other will make a mockery of the system.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The leveling partner thing , yeah seems a strange way to play, safety net, no retribution and then as they level into a place where there are less people to fight, then complain there is no one to fight, in a hurry to get to the top, then what?? seems not the best idea, to me , but to each his own.

6. alka

alka Banned

*coughs* or Her own.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

4.5% rating from 21 voters.

That's the best I've seen this rated for awhile now :)

One point today it made it up to 5%...finally going back in the right direction now.

Rightfully so too,it's not like its cheating.The only cheating is breaking the TOU :)

Nowhere does it say you can't bounty your armada members and nowhere does it say you can't die on a bounty trap to come off bounty and/or before leaving for the day or whatnot.

All legit strategies that if changed now is only asking for trouble.