[All] Boss toggle

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have quite a few bosses that I don't open up anymore. It would be nice to have a toggle for them to hide them, so when I go to my boss page, instead of seeing the 20 bosses available to me, I can just see the last 4 or 5 that I'm still working on. Any thoughts?

Monica Hlif likes this.
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

bump for feedback

3. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Might be easier for the devs to make bosses that have open achievements on them to stay at the top of the boss tab instead of making toggles for them. that's just my opinion tho and i'm no developer...

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

that wouldn't work. i only have 3 bosses left that i need achievements for, and i haven't unlocked the next one yet. so if i have all the achievements for my unlocked bosses, none of them will be moved to the top and the first one will be the new york boss, which i haven't opened in ages. i'm for the toggle so i can hide the ones i don't open anymore. i think that would be best.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No other thoughts on this? I'm a little tired of seeing my New York boss as the first one available when I go to start a new boss. I guess I'm the only one over level 100 that doesn't mind seeing it.

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i myself can't wait to see the boss that was first available to me 4 years ago, i don't know about anyone else.

7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i guess all of us are satisfied with this.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

A great idea, isn't it?

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I believe other players would like this, because this idea was mentioned in another thread earlier this month (but I couldn't find the thread). I would have responded to it earlier and linked to this thread, but I couldn't, for some reason.