Boss Pirates Vs Vikings

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Lets have a Boss that is Two ships on one picture one is Viking ship and other one is Pirate ship and they fight each other ...
    so Winner will be who did most Damage to enemy :)
    boss will be like world boss but will be the same One Boss on VC and PC !!
    I think that will make this Challenge more interesting ...
    i find some picture in google but im sure Kano can make better one :D

[​IMG]

2. So what you are proposing is that PC fights the Viking boss and VC fights the Pirate boss?

We could just get a picture of Ben dressed up in a pirate outfit with a parrot and post that up on VC and in turn get a picture of Polish dressed up as a Viking with an axe and some Polish vodka and post that up as the boss on PC.

3. LMAO.myspace users should know what this means.the 2 #1 ranks lol.
    i wouldnt mind that.

4. antoris

antoris Member

Why not do a boss that span both games, it has a set amount of health, but instead of just fighting it, like normal, each game has a global damage pool. each person would get experience in the end, just like with world bosses, but the winning side (does most damage) gets special items for winning, while losing side gains nothing for helping defeat it, or perhaps just xp/money.

5. First i was thinking that if we have a boss that players have challenge against each other and not just a normal boss as a program .. so its a online game and all about player play with player :)

about how this Boss works:
    When Viking Clan Players click attack will show how much damage they did to Pirate ship and when Pirate Clan Players do attack on that boss will show how much Damage they did to Viking Ship..
    And also will be good when time ruining out Picture will slowly change and show more Damage on each ship lol
    hope this comment make this idea more clear .. thanks for asking

6. Also the same can do with Zombie Slayers Vs MOB :mad::D

7. Tizme

Tizme Member

Why not have a world boss accessible from both Facebook and Myspace, and then the two social networks could compete for most damage done. Healthy competition makes things much more fun..

8. Ok Odins breaking news :D
    Facebook have 90% more members than Myspace and they killed they Viking world boss in 3 days lol some complain that they did not unlock all items that need 20 - 25 attacks and boss died to soon so myspace will lose 99% :eek:

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, it sounds amusing. But I would vote for not a simple ship, a fleet of Pirate Ships on Viking Clan and a Fleet of Viking Drakkars on Pirate Clan would be better for visuals. And whoever destroys the enemy fleet first, wins.

It could be announced like this on Viking Clan: "From the far south and the far east, strange ships are heading north. Show them the Wrath of the Norsemen! With Oden on our side we will sink their ships and plunder their riches! Thor is with us!"

And for Pirate Clan: "Arrr, mateys. From the North thar be fearsome warriors coming. Plunder them ships and riches and prove that ye don' mess with Pirates! Sent them to Davey Jones!"

As for the vs facebook idea. While trying to kick facebook in the posterior has always my support, it can not be made. Numbers are on this blasted website site.

Zombie Slayer vs Mob Wars.
    I try to visualize a load of Mafiosi fighting a hoard of Zombies.
    Alternative the Mobs versus groups of Zombie Apocalypse Survivors. Could be interesting.

10. This. Facebook does have considerably more players and also many more higher leveled ones at that. However myspace Viking Clan has more players and even more high leveled ones than Pirate Clan. There's only 3 players on PC that deal mega damage and the dropoff from them to the next hardest hitting pirate is severe. Also my Viking does 40% greater damage on a boss than the highest hitting Pirate, not to mention there are two players that hit harder than me and about a dozen or more that do the same. So to make it fair the boss for the PC people would have to have less health than the VC boss, and you could say its just the difference between fighting with cannons vs fighting with arrows and naval rams.

11. well some players can be stronger on pirates but do they are active .. do they will do attack every 4 hours ..if not than that can make lots difference in damage ..

only way to find out is let it be :)

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

! really like this idea, ty Para!. Of course ...it could use some fine tuning...but Im sure its nothing that the fine folk at Kano cant handle. Rivalries from both apps have been carried over to each game already.....so why not take it a step further!

13. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

After looking at both the Pirate and the Viking Clan leaderboard, I have come to the conclusion, that the Pirates would need one hell of an advantage over the Viking Clan Players. Viking clan has more powerful players than Pirate Clan. And the weapons/warriors on PC are considerably weaker.

But I really would like to see it happen. I think it would be one hell of a battle.

14. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What a cool concept! Nice idea Para.. :) maybe they can work this one out. :D

15. Lol Thanks for nice Feedback
    ..I think Kano need more working stuff :D .. will happen one day i guess :)