Boss kill credit

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zombiefried, Apr 28, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

wow, I remember parasitic partical beast as new but eel, phew.

Mabest and Chasity like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I remember Cursed Pirate, I had already been playing awhile, but was not paying attention to all aspects yet, especially the significance of bosses up till then.

Mabest likes this.
  3. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

this is good to know. now, i can spam the feeds with repeated boss postings with no caps all day every day to get as many boss kills as i can without actually doing anything. i should be the number one boss killer in the game by the end of the year.

4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Yeah. I've been around a while. lol

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

That makes sense. Since I am a newbie at this (only 1 year here), I had not heard of such things until discussing it with a long time player.

Mabest and Chasity like this.
  6. Marius

Marius Member

Does it mean that you want the boss kill to go towards your overall achievements? So rewards for say, 5000 bosses killed including any other players you killed as well as your own? I think that would make sense, rather than a reward on the actual death of the boss...

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't think that this is a big deal. Sometimes other players kill off my bosses, sometimes I kill theirs off. It's probably a wash most of the time, and even if you always farm yours out, you don't get the xp from those.

Last edited: May 21, 2015