Boss Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Lasinagol, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

What about adding an achievement for the bosses? Like a Lvl 20 for the ones that only go to ten and a 75 lvl achievement for the ones that go to fifty?
    I have seen some bosses that are near level hundred just being shared for the drops.
    Possibly another achievement for thirty-five attacks against the World Bosses, the rewards for the higher end are around thirty. And most of the players I know sometimes have a hundred or more attacks against them.

Demonik1 likes this.
  2. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Not sure what the developers will do it. Because they were already failures. My opinion is a great idea)

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

5 stars, seems this has been brought up b4, but a good idea none the less ;)

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

5 starz here as well

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I've asked a few times about the Boss achievements without much success. The Boss achievements were never really designed to accommodate being expanded, so if we wanted to do them, or something like them, we'd have to make up a new category.

We've got a few new achievement categories coming soon, but I'll bring this to the higher ups and we can try tackling something after we've gotten through the next push of features and achievements. For now I'm moving this to "not considering".