[LCN] Blueprints, Boss drops, Gifts, and more?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Starmaster, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I am currently working on a series of spreadsheets to be able to plan out your wishlist and also to find where to get missing items for building with blueprints. I have looked at the hidden blueprints post and also the boss drop post and while I am grateful for some info I found there it isn't complete.
    I have a project to incorporate all this info into one spreadsheet with multiple tabs but due to my low level I'm running out of ways to find that information.
    Feel free to use it, add to it, or even copy it, but please don't randomly rearrange it. Download a copy to do that please.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SO_OjwT4izOSU/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=641166033

Feel free to make suggestions here as well.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I haven't really worked on a spreadsheet that covers dropped from jobs or purchased items yet. If I add that then I'm sure that link might help with some of it. :)

4. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Expanding what it covers. Be sure to check the tabs at the bottom. And feel free to add missing info. Any additions would help. If everyone contributed a little then we would all benefit from it.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  5. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I do see plenty of people THERE but so few take the initiative to fill in any blank spots.

6. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Still working on keeping the sheets as updated as possible. Any blanks that have red borders feel free to fill in if you can access the info.

7. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I am only level 748. I'm sure we would all appreciate higher people filling in missing details?????

8. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Thanks to contributions by a few members we now have complete workshop info up to level 6000. Feel free to contribute the missing gaps if you are higher.

9. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

If you are level 6220 or higher, I still have some gaps in my sheet I would love for you to fill in to benefit all of us.

10. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Port haven items added to the coop boss drops tab.

11. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Blueprints and job drops could still use some help by higher players. Boss drops, world bosses, and raid drops are complete. This thing was buried. Just remember to bookmark http://tinyurl.com/LCNsheet so you can find it since this isn't pinned.

12. RaeY

RaeY New Member

Thanks for sharing your LCN Sheet.

13. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

What changed with the whacked master lists ? There arent any

14. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Anyone that may have some of the missing info from the spreadsheet, could you please add it? I've updated what I could to Washington DC.

15. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Newest raid added. Feel free to bookmark and fill in any missing info.