blitz event

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by funnyman, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I answered your wondering why you didn't know a blitz was gonna happen, and ya won't know it just happens, and some players are way more adapt at catching bounties .

2. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

Micaylah, It is really awesome to live by a 'code of honor' and if everyone did the world would more than likely be a better place. It would not be as interesting though. Don't you think so as well? And if that is your game, you are going to be a bizzy player.I I have heard many say that 'I know this is a fighting game...' You want to know why I started playing? Its in the title. This is a Mob or criminal organization fighting game. The reality of it though is that many have their own agenda and this is what makes these social games so fun. Remember Mafia Wars? The BIG families in that game were scary. I remember coming to the aid of a friend whose family's name was LOST. They were being sat on by another much larger family that was demanding that they change their name because they wanted to be the only ones called lost.
    IKR? Hysterical! Man that was fun. And it's exactly why I am drawn to these games. That and the friends I have made. I love to rally behind a crusade, to gather the allies and make right a wrong to bring down a bully. But get this, sometimes I enjoy being that injustice. To put the villain outfit on and stretch into character for a while. I am just saying, maybe they do what they do for the reaction. Maybe there is a past you are unaware of. There are a squillion possibilities. And then again of course they just may prey on other accounts in times of distraction.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

haha squillion lol and yes just remember it is a game and it is designed to beat the crap out of one another, that is why it is PVP GAME, player vs player, there are plenty of nice quiet games around, where ya might fight no one or you can grow stuff , they are fun , and pretty also, but Kano games like many others are for those that like to beat on and get beat on. :) At the end of the day no one gets hurt :)

Micaylah likes this.
  4. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Yes I suppose you are right.

chAZZ and Kirsten like this.
  5. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

I don't know what "traps" are in the blitz, but I do enjoy the blitz whenever I van get in on one. Always a nice surprise!

Chasity and chAZZ like this.
  6. Kirsten

rigged ignitions/bounty traps, he wants them disabled for the blitz lol

chAZZ likes this.
  7. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

It was a fun surprise when I discovered one was happening. The thing that got to my sensative emotions was that my laptop's speed is just under light speed to the 10th power and I wasn't even able to spend a single stamina point on a bounty for all of them being claimed/dead when the fight page opened. I wonder... could it have been 'user-error'? 'Help me OB1 your my only hope'.

8. Kirsten

LOL was prob bots screwing with the game

Backdoor Boo boo and Mabest like this.
  9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

BTW.... Pirate Clan does announce the blitzes. They post them out of the FB page. Nobody reads their FB page. I finally see the post for them a few hours after they are over. Why they can't be announced in the News Section is beyond me. smh

10. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Because their servers would crash from having to many bots on its so finn slow as is

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  11. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Davy Jones forgot to show up to the Bounty Blitz Event that just took place on Armor/Kong. I miss him and his bag of loot :( Please come out to play next time! ;)

12. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

I try for a few straws more. The blitz is basically the only time I hitlist or collect on hits. Even then ego accounts like to take it personally.

13. Chasity

Davy Jones must have been on vacation during the Bounty Blitz that just took place on Armor / Kong! Not one bounty did he place! :eek:

14. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

exactly ML, me too, not overwhelmed by it. just play when ever I get to get in. I'd rather list than hunt lol

15. makerandroid

makerandroid New Member

Some of us do have lives outside the game and some of us prefer that spontaneity . I rarely even bother with blitz anymore when it gets to the point that I cannot even list someone without the refreshing issue :)

16. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Hmmm I wonder why some people have lag issues and some don't.

17. Chasity

Whatever
    Whatever the rotation is, the Bounty Blitz Event that just took place in Armor/Kongregate is The One where Davy Jones forgets to show up. Please tweak him to participate with us pirates, arrrrrr! :cool:

18. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Kano forgot as well.

19. Chasity

:oops: Ditto, again. :( o_O :confused: ~~~Missing Davy Jones!!! We had a good handful of pirates tossing up bounties to make it a fun event, but it is much more fun when Davy Jones comes out to play! :)

20. Chasity

The last Bounty Blitz in Armor/Kong (Last Event ran: Dec 5, 1:00pm - 2:00pm) was a duplicate of the Saturday one, only I was basically the only one tossing up bounties for the most part. Yes I love Bounty Blitz! ~so much more when Davy Jones comes out to play!!!! Did you go on Holiday? Invite us next time, we'll have a blast! :p Seriously though, I love the Bounty Blitz, so am pointing out when Davy Jones doesn't show up so that you can tweak it to make him come out with his bag of goodies. :):):)

Micaylah likes this.