blitz event

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by funnyman, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

You might would have more participation if it wasn't. Some of us do have lives outside the game and some of us prefer that spontaneity. lol But in all seriousness, would still prefer being able to plan rather than catch as catch can.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Any more participation and the game will just shut down, if ya have never played and I know you know about Lag, well this is lag to infinity and beyond. I rarely even bother with blitz anymore when it gets to the point that I cannot even list someone without the refreshing issue, that for me is the last straw :)

Micaylah and Mabest like this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

During the Armor/Kong Bounty Blitz Event that just took place Davy Jones only volleyed up his normal everyday amount of bounties. There weren't any Davy Jones Bounty Blitz clusters of bounties volleyed up on his part. :(

4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

And yet again I missed the Blitz in PC because I don't live in my game. Come on Kano! If you are going to have a participatory section in the game, you need to announce the time it is to take place! There are many of us who don't live in the games and would like to be able to participate!

5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Agree for the most part. I was just in my game and the lag was awful! I really don't understand why this cannot be fixed.

Micaylah likes this.
  6. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

And only 186 bounties placed? That wasn't a blitz that was a walk in the park!

7. Chasity

On Armor/Kong there were 177 listed. I volleyed up a good, probably at least 1/3 of those if not more, to liven up the Bounty Blitz Event Fun factor. The Davy Jones' clusters of bounties really make the Event tons of Fun! Hopefully Davy Jones will show up for the next one! :)

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    Micaylah likes this.
  8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Last Bounty Blitz for LCN on Kong there were only 80 lists. The Bounty Blitz is an interesting concept but it fails on a few levels. I think announcing the time would be nice and then it would also be nice for Kano Devs to be on the ready to seek out the auto-bots on the hitlist. Kind of like a sting operation.

chAZZ and diva of destruction like this.
  9. Chasity

This happened again yesterday afternoon, with no bounty clusters from Davy Jones. There were enough of us vollying up bounties for it to be fun, but it would be even more fun with Davy Jones' participation. ;)

Micaylah likes this.
  10. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Most lame BB yet! I think Davy was drunk and forgot to go to his own Blitz.

Chasity likes this.
  11. Chasity

I
    I'm sure he was too busy partying, yo ho ho :rolleyes:

12. Chasity

Davy Jones made it to the Bounty Blitz that just took place; thanks for the Fun! :cool:

13. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

It was fun today. :)

14. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Yes it was fun. It's just too bad that some folks take it personal and hit you in the middle of a Blitz and don't wait until after it is over.

15. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

I did not know there would even be an event today and was super stoked that is was in an areas I have yet to really explore. And it was fun for about 5 minutes. Because then i noticed a pattern. I refresh the page and wait for someone to spawn into my sights. Each time I clicked on a target and the fight page loaded up, the target is already dead.

I started the event with 61 stamina. I ended the event I think with 81 stam. It would have been more but I wanted to check and thing or two out on the regular fight page. But as far as this BB goes I was walked away with a bad feeling. A most unsatisfying event.

I didnt want my first post to be a negative one but it is what it is and ever shall be.

However I can end on a positive note. I appreciate the whole open forum and transparent way that Kano is with the players.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was up all night thinking, and then it dawned on me.

16. Kirsten

It is a random event usually lasts an hour, and there is no announcement, and they will occur in any game not having a raid event.

17. Kirsten

All part of the game, it is the best time for find targets to attack lol rather than have to use the undead, for DGP's cause everyone hides most of the time :)

chAZZ likes this.
  18. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

Not sure you answered me, but then I am not sure I had a real issue or question. I think the game got to me and i should have walked away for a breather. Every time I clickety clicked on the target, it was already dead when the fight page loaded. 30ish minutes of exercising my booger finger. Well there were 2 monsters that were actually able to heal faster than everyone was hitting them.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

On this I have to disagree Kirsten. A blitz is just that. I find it pretty below the belt to attack someone that hit you during a Blitz just for DGPs while the Blitz is on. You can always do that after the Blitz. It's not like the person is going to disappear off your List.

What it does do is disrupt Blitz play for a person if it is done for the whole hour. Yes, I know, I know, it's a fight game blah blah blah. But during a Blitz if you're on, maybe concentrating on getting those targets for an hour is better gameplay than obsessive hitting just for the spite of it with disregard to the bounties put up. Which is better game play for stats or GPs in the long run?!

20. Kirsten

You can disagree, but

I don't play by your rules, sorry, I play my own game, that is like saying i cannot attack some fool who is leveling with his partner, or someone has leveled hitting raids, hahahaha sorry but you don't get to decide how someone plays a fighting game :) BTW I list during the blitz also and my friends have fun collecting those also, do you list anyone during a blitz, sometimes I have my own personal blitzes also, makes the game fun, if ya not having fun, what is the sense in playing.

chAZZ likes this.