Blacksmith receipes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LeEoftheMountains, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Red

Red Member

Mm recipe

the recipe for the minstrel maiden is JAGUAR KNIGHT + TREASURE CHEST

FINALYYY :D

2. Red

Red Member

Recipes

Really kano how dirty, using a monkey to do a female...

this recipes could be awesome if more realistic, do complex charades, copy them from movies or books i don´t know, but do something THAT MAKES SENSE !!

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

A monkey? I thought Minstrel Maiden was Jaguar Knight and Treasure Chest...
    Mardi Gras Beauty is 1 Pirate Heir, 1 Sea Dog Deckhand, 1 Wealthy Privateer.
    I see no monkeys or other Female Pirates.

4. tHe mUtANT

tHe mUtANT New Member

dubai

i need dubai blacksmith receipe pls PM ME

5. jaguar knight uses one... ;-)

6. the what?i think your in wrong section of forum

7. would be nice if i could see all the pages...oh wait i cant.i posted a thread in bug section how with firefox you cant turn pages.either that or me and someone else have a strange problem with our firefox.

i have another browser but its annoying to use it since i always use firefox.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Does it work in other browsers? I've been using Firefox but if it works in another browser...

9. i have camino as my second browser.but google chrome also works

10. raedean11

raedean11 New Member

Land's End Sentinel

Where do I find the Hero in for the recipe for Land's End Sentinel?

11. thats a phoinex drop and you have to reach a certain level before you can get the hero
    oh and wrong section of forum

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  12. Dead Mans Bones

Dead Mans Bones New Member

To find where an item is that you need, simply click on it and you will be taken to the place it comes from. It might not be easy to decipher, but it will be better than guessing.:D

13. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

World Boss fight. You have to do a certain number of attacks AND be at or above a certain level.

The world boss (Pheonix) has attacked twice, so players will have AT MOST 2 Heroes/Land's End Sentinels.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  14. Tylerbmiller

Tylerbmiller New Member

For being secret recipes most of the items that you get from it are pretty weak when you reach that point (aka from drops items adventures and bosses) think of some stronger attack an defense item

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Is this a suggestion that the recipes need to yield stronger items? I suggest posting in the appropriate zone to ensure that the right people see it.

16. Have you got a clue for the last one too?

Thanks

17. astro

astro New Member

pirate clan recipe for chinese sea dragon

use the dilapidated ship wreck (created from the very first auto fill) and the Imperial sea ship

i am looking for a recipe for minstel maiden

18. LORD OTHEOS

LORD OTHEOS New Member

:DHere it is but try checking through thread next time mate:D

19. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

just great!!!!

20. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

With the help of many others (like Lord Aegirsson) I was able to have all hidden recipes. As discussed it is somewhat disappointing since they do not have a good increase on atk / def... but maybe a collectible item...uhmmmm