Blacksmith lesser weapons

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Bob Stump, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Bob Stump

Bob Stump New Member

This may have been asked but I coudn't find an appropriate return from the search function. Why are there opportunities in the blacksmith shop to downgrade weapons? For example, why manufacture magic dust from "elite" magic dust?

2. Maler

Maler Member

because there were some people who made mistakes: they turned Magic Dust into Elite Magic Dust, anf by doing so, they lowered their attack/defense considerably. it's one thing to have 1000 magic dust, and another to have 30 elite magic dust :D

dave johnson likes this.
  3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

And I think it wasn't made because of the low drops, but for people who made Elite Weapons out of the weapons/warriors that were high in their attack or defense list. Most likely because they created Elite Darkwoads and Elite Shapeshifter Assassins only to find out that 20k total of both is considerably more than having only 850 Elite Darkwoads/Shapeshifter Assassins.

4. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

is there a recipe for lesser Mountain Guardian

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Which game , what location in that game, ??

6. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

Mountain Guardian Obtained from ice dragon .Im in lvl Skadi's Blizzard

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

m1.PNG

8. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

From mountain Guardian to elite mountain guardian is where i made my boo boo I wanted to see if i had enough to change to elite so i filled it for 100 crafts, then accidentally hit the craft button instead of deleting the load it crafted it ,So i ended up with 100 elites that made me loose 2300 regular mountain guardians at the expense of 59,800 /73,600 and only gained 5000 on each

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not sure exactly what your asking, did it make your strength weaker and want to make the elites back to regular? If so then buy 100 scouts and reverse craft.
    m1.PNG

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  10. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

Thank you very much, have never been in a predicament like that before so didn't even know how to find the reverse button till you did a scene capture for me .MISSION accomplished !!!!

JADES likes this.