[LCN] "Blacklist button"

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Philip Graves, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I will vote 1 on this if you cannot deal with being hit by players in a fighting game and need a blacklist option maybe it is time for you to find a new game and that is me being a player and not a moderator. Because a lot of players come on here constantly bashing moderators believing we have control over what kano see's or don't see. Even when the threads get deleted for violations of forums rules kano still see's the deletion of the thread when they log onto there forums. We have no bearing if an idea get accepted or not accepted. We are players first and are entitled to our own opinions just like everyone else on the forums are also.

2. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

Yeah, but you guys are on here most and sway oppinions. If you want a fighting game full of Bots and chainers...keep it up. Your well on your way.

3. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

How do we report bot accounts BTW... Just ran into one...

4. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

What are these "Cons" you speak of?

5. alka

alka Banned

I'm guess the "auto Save" feature saves everything before we finally click post, too.
    Just how insecure are these people?

6. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

I am always honest

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Has nothing to do with kano itself Alka. Its the v bulletin forum that they are using. Nothing anywhere is ever really gone it's somewhere out there in internet land just have to know where to look and find it. But yes if you do post something and delete it it will still show up to them.

And at Phillip yes we are on here at different times because were not all in the same time zones or the same continents for that matter. But how do we as moderators sway votes. I have spoken up many of times when i do not like something that has been changed by kano and so has many other moderators. If a person is swayed by what we say as moderators i am sorry i cannot help that they cannot come to a conclusion on there own on how it would impact a game or other players. I speak my mind as a player first unless a player is violating kano's policies then i have to be a moderator first.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

How does voicing an opinion sway people,?? For me, either I like something or agree with something or don't and maybe change my mind when shown a different perspective, I would imagine anyone has that option. :)

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well looks like at least for LCN you're getting somewhat of what you wished for.Don't worry though,any true "bully" will adapt and get others after ya since it really is a weak move to block in a FIGHTING game.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sad but probably true :( oh and BTW I do play it now but won't vote so as not to ruin your chance of this idea going down. lol

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not gonna go down regardless.Shame.

12. joi-

joi- New Member

The blacklist button should be a feature only instead of blacklisting 10 people, make it only 1 at a time being able to blacklist. Most people will probably not use it such as the people in wc who love the mutual bantering. There are bullies in this game who try to ruin it for the other regular players who ALSO SPEND MONEY and do not want to be victims until when...they get stronger than the bully????? That will never happen if someone is 3 times your level and plans to never stop. I do not see the problem with stopping 1 person from trying to ruin your game.