[VC] Battle Strength tab

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Oct 28, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I've been wondering why loadout(armed attack/defense) and allocated skill points(personal attack/defense) are involved in the total's of overall strength?

We all know "loadout and allocation of skill points" have a bigger effect in strength than weapons/warriors used(unless they are really low stats)

But it seems to me the higher level you get with the new items available, allocation of skill points is being diminished. Am I right or wrong?

I'm not looking for the algorithm or anything, but has the allocation of skill points ever increased in the formula compared to the huge updates on weapon/warrior stats?

And before ask, yes I know more skill points you have added will will need a larger % to increase strength, but it does seems not quite right to me when add 1k's in bulk that have saved up to increase strength. One would think be a dramatic change, not minuscule.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Who knows why they are adding skills to totals? To hide the real logic?

Somewhere they said, that skills are a multiplier in the big formula. My guess is that the armed items are added to the skills, as for me with or without them is around a 5% difference in strength.

If the skills are a multiplier, then its clear that 50000 + 1000 (+2%) skills has a much less impact then a 10000 + 1000 (+10%) skills.

If you consider that the Critical Hit Bonus Attack ads a 10-20% randomness to the formula, you need more and more skills to make a difference.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I've noticed this, too. Some players I have been able to catch up to and beat that I used to lose to all of the time. But there are some that I can't catch up to no matter what I do. I can sort of understand active players, but I don't see why I'm not catching up to inactive players when I should be continually getting "stronger" while they are dormant.