[VC] Battle Results Design Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 30, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Smack it basically was like this pic. I know it's a boss and I'm severely injured, but it use to pop up early just around 50% of your health

[​IMG]

This was pic that sent you guys during testing addressing it, yes thank gawd you changed the spot of where counters attacks were shown but you missed on some points. As to this pic.

[​IMG]

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I could not verify this. I was just comparing regular attacks vs bounty attacks using the original format and the Heal prompt in both cases occurs when you are hospitalized.

Still on the hunt for any changes around heal in the past few weeks.

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I've just had my first go on the new interface. The immediate outstanding fault is the missing statistic to let you know if you boost has run out or not. It's still there on the Boss page as you can see if you have a 5% boost or not, but it has now gone from the new battle page. Can you put it back please as I use that in battle to let me know if I have run out of the boost and need to go and get another one. Unless I am missing something and it is disguised as something else?

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You are correct that the boost % is not forward facing as it once was. This info can still be found if you Show Details and it will break down each part of your Boost %.

This was removed because we had found that many players were not utilizing this so it was taken out to reduce clutter. However if there is strong support to return this data up front we will look to accommodate that.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Less real estate?

[​IMG]

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Where are the equipped items in that first screen shot?

Edit: Err I see you are out of range. If that were a successful attack the items would show which would likely make the original interface taller.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My bad

[​IMG]

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What I don't like with the new design: when I attack someone I am usually focused on their picture, and there I see LOST. With the old one its much more clearer that I won that fight.

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i agree, and also i dont like the separation of the damage dealt and damage taken...ive switched back to the old version for now

10. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Not very good changes, but it is good to players - you can listen them.