Battle question.

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Kul Oakenshield, Jan 28, 2012.

1. I guess I still don't understand exactly how the battle system works, so here I am to ask if anyone can explain to me why I am weaker in these two fields.

hm.jpg

2. Maler

Maler Member

hahaha, now that's a first. it's definitely a bug. send it to Support. did it happen more than once?

3. Well, the player I attacked was level 1158. My attack was higher than his defense, and I was stronger in armed weapons and boosts.

I'm level 754, so I dunno if level would have anything to do with it. I doubt it does, I only lost by 4-6%.

It happened every time I attacked him though. I don't understand the logic behind warriors and weapons if I'm weaker despite having more and better equipment than him.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

That's because you take only your Level in Chiefs to battle. So you only use your Top 7540 Warriors and Top 3770 Weapons, while they use 11580 Warriors and 5790 Weapons.

5. as das stated above(and this is NOT very clear in the help)

until your level 1000(i think its level 1000)you only use chiefs up to your level

so if your level 754 your really only using 754 chiefs

the details and the help dont reflect this

but your examples above have just proven this theory

unless its a bug and if so send it to support for investigation

but i think you might of just proved this theory right

6. Maler

Maler Member

Hmm, i remember now. You are both right.
    "To balance the game, your Clans' effectiveness is limited by your level as well as by the number of Chieftains you have to lead your Warriors. "
    So, keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right.

7. I thought chieftains determined the amount of warriors/weapons you could use in battle. Had no idea level also determined this.

So even though it says I attacked with 12,400+ Balder Proteges, I only used 7,000~?

Then if I had 2,000 chieftains, I wouldn't be able to fully use all of my warriors/weapons until level 2,000?

8. Maler

Maler Member

yes, that seems to be the case, but don't worry. unless you use real money to buy hired chieftains, you can't get 2000 chieftains until level 2000 :)

9. actually i think its level 1000 where that rule goes out the window