[VC] Battle page - losing submenu

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by PhantomVirus, Dec 15, 2015.

1. PhantomVirus

PhantomVirus New Member

Tried different browsers...different PC's. Windows 7 / 10 no luck. Intermittent. I am looking for the submenu (Rival Clans / Bounties/ etc) under Battle and it's not there. Comes and goes. Right now I see Battle tips and Attack Boost only. I have plenty of health so it's not that i CAN'T battle just that the menu is missing. Using Firefox 42.0 - was working fine yesterday

Image 1 and 3 are what I see - Image 2 is what it should look like and that only shows if I see a bounty show up & click on it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This bar still shows for me on multiple networks and browsers, but I seem to be impervious to most technical hiccups. :\

I'll send this up the chain and see what I can find out and how to get this bar back.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I have a question from the developers regarding this that might help nail it down. Do you remember what you did to get to that page? Did you follow a link or click it directly from the menu?

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i had have that issue before myself but it went away an havent had that problem yet not at the moment could of been a glitch that is a minor bug issue due to certain browser..here is a browser u may can try an see if it works, (Opera) try that out..

7. PhantomVirus

PhantomVirus New Member

Seems to have sorted itself out today.....go figure Thanks all

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Out of curiosity did you have Tracking Protection on at any time while you were experiencing this issue?

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I did last night, people were talking about it happening and hit me a 2hour's later. Didn't try undoing it, went to bed. Logging in today with tracking on it's fine though.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It might be intermittent depending on a few factors. I'm not sure that is 100% the cause of the issues but given that I was able to see all (no Battle sub menu, couldn't change Stamina slider past 5, didn't change social drop downs) of them with Tracking Protection on it seems a little too coincidental.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

HJM might wanna try disabling it though being on Kanoplay, on chrome I believe it's called incognito.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    HJM likes this.
  12. Cisco

Cisco Member

I'm using Firefox playing on Kano and still having this problem. To stop it I need to refresh the page, but it comes back.