[ZS] Battle Arena Throttling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cooterbrown, Sep 27, 2015.

1. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

The last 2 battle arenas at the start of the arena I get throttled down. It takes 15 minutes after the arena starts until I can attack full speed. This also happens when sudden death starts. Is this something Kano just started doing?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's actually a very old part of the Battle Arena that has been around since before I started working for Kano (which was over two years ago). It's been tuned down to be much less obtrusive than it was, but I guess you can still run into it. :)

3. luke

luke Member

ben happing 2 me as well its like the server cant keep up with the traffic when i mention/ask in hm chat everyone says its slow and seems to speed up for every1 at the same time.at 1 point kano had it starting much smother mayb its time to adjust something

cooterbrown likes this.
  4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

It's a lag at the start of the event. This hasn't been an issue for a while, I believe Kano used to restart or reset something-or-other before the start of the event. Kano, you're slipping, let's not revert back to those days where arena was unplayable for the first hour

cooterbrown likes this.