battle arena start time display

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by polishpimp, Jun 13, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I would like to suggest that Kano get rid of the count down timer for when the arena starts and list the actual date and start time (time zone included). It wont stop all the complaining about start times but it may make it a bit more clear for some.

2. alka

alka Banned

I think you're missing the point. People are not complaining it starts in 3 days and 20 hrs..blah blah.
    People are complaining at not having the chance to participate because of the ridiculous start time and day .
    Do we really want a "Janet and John" simplified system? If people are struggling to work out the time it starts they can always count on their toes. Or failing that, look at the Forum were I clearly noted (within hours of the Arena showing in ZS) the time it started and the people it effected!!

The whole format needs looking at and moved to weekends starting Friday's, to offer all the chance to play, not just the chosen few.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I know exactly what people are complaining about and its simply ridiculous, Kano is PST based company and have already stated numerous times that once the arena is stable they will start the arena at alternating times, what more can anybody ask for?

Pretty sure I clarified that I didnt think it would help with the complaints. I just think it would make it a little easier for those that dont have toes...lol. But seriously...u know as well as I do were not dealing with a group of rocket scientists. I just think it might be a lil easier/faster for some if a date and time were shown rather than a countdown.

4. Great idea, Polish. I think alka is missing the point. It has been said over and over and over that the start times will be rotating. As soon as Kano is comfortable that the arena is running smoothly that is. And there are, unfortunately, many players who cannot figure out the start time with a countdown. So, like everything else, simplify it for them. Pretty soon we'll just need to log in to have all of our play done for us.

5. Exactly, These Current Battle Arena's are in the Beta phase.

They haven't been finalized, they haven't received all feedback from all Battle arena's.

Therefore they haven't made a lot of changes based on player feedback, the likelihood of it is that after Friday's LCN battle arena, all of the feedback will be gathered, changes will be made and they can look to then take the Battle Arena's out of the Beta phase, or they could play them all again with the changes to see if anything else needs addressing and then look to take it out of the Beta phase. :)

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Done and done. Will be available for future battle arenas.

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yep, what he said :D