[ZS] Battle Arena Schedule and Format Change Effective February 11

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 3, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No changes were made for tomorrow's Arena.

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I see.

Ok Thanks.

3. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

That is dissapointing!!!!

4. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

:eek:o_O:eek:

AlterEgoT likes this.
  5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

well i wont be spending then, i'll use up my dailies and stam boost and be done...

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In the Brawl Phase I started to attack someone, he attacked me back, but both of us gained more health from attacks, then we lost, even after we both made 1000 attacks we both hade almost full health. This is funny or a bug?

7. luke

luke Member

i think kano should read the names of the top 100 ranks and c how many players dislike this
    ill say i like the point system but the exp isnt right plan and simple

AlterEgoT likes this.
  8. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

in the brawl phase health is returned after each hit if you sre not st your base health

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes point is tolerable but the exp does need to be fixed cant spend 30 un to level that sucks

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Exp still ain't all there, I'm done spending on it specially since I got my 500 kill achievement in arena. 40un spent, not even a level up,,, thanks.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  11. AlterEgoT

Any feedback from Kano?

Seems to me we have a valid point.

You've effectively asked us to spend extraordinary amounts of cash for very little other than a pat on the head of nice placement.

By extending the length we can play and making it points oriented it's very much now all about who is willing to spend the most. Since we can't level with a reasonable amount of investment. We just aren't going to keep investing at all. We invest simply because we can level and keep playing, if we can't level with a reasonable amount the incentive for investment is taken off the table.

Please take a moment to think how long BA will last with no one spending.

12. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Excellent point!!!! Bring back xp based on skill instead of level and we will spend to level.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  13. AlterEgoT

perfectly stated.

14. luke

luke Member

just bring the old exp back id be happy and spend more...

15. domino

domino Member

i want to change my perk

16. domino

domino Member

i dont care about ur happyness

17. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Let's see how this round goes!

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Perks are affected by your allocation of Skill Points. Put more Skill Points into one attribute and it will modify your perks. :)

19. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i see what u did Mitch,lol nice job sir ;)

20. I would like a rethink on the XP in Battle Arena. To make it a true Battle Arena defense should have more value. I'm a low level player with high defense I really should get xp from being attacked and winning the fight from higher level players and sometimes they basically kill themselves on me. Also Give me half xp or some xp while in defense mode and winning 500 attacks.