Battle Arena Multi-Attack Feature Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by neill1990, May 16, 2013.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Next arena or not?

Im not joining the next arena because of the power attacks? How about all you guys?

2. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

"Battle Arena: Your Rank is 29!, Rewards include: 3 Favor points, 1,712,749,254,000 coins, 45,447 XP". Then I got favor points and rewards for finishing in the Top 5%/.

I finished last time ranked something like 483. I get hit a good bit while I'm in def. mode. This time, however, def. mode was definitely super-charged. I even won some attacks from Konig. That never happens. He usually takes me out.

Believe me, I'm not at all bragging about my place. I came here to see if anyone was talking about the def. stance being over powered because I do feel guilty. I know a lot of people who bust their behinds to rank in the Arena. I appreciate the ability to apply def. stance because I don't have time to set an alarm and be there as soon as the battle begins, but to show up ranked as though I earned it is kind of an empty victory, you know? And then to die as soon as I remove myself from def. mode was a slap in the face - not only to me but to those who fought to be there because it showed if I hadn't removed def. mode, I could have been even higher.

I was able to place 3-4 attacks before someone came and killed me. Two of those attacks were on people who were, also, in def. mode. I could tell by their profile showing they hadn't battled.

What is a snipe kill? Is that when someone comes and steals a kill that you've been working for? That happened to me last time because of the glitch in their system freezing play and claiming I was being attacked when I wasn't. We can't attack when we're being attacked, so just when I was 1 hit away from the death stroke, the system froze me and said I was being attacked. As soon as I was able to hit the person, they were already dead. I looked through my history and no one had hit me. This happened to many people last time. I don't know if they fixed it or not because I wasn't alive long enough to find out from that excessive multiple attack feature.

I do agree. I would like to see it gone altogether because it's unsportsmanlike and ends the whole battle far too soon, but if they are going to have it, it shouldn't exceed 2-3 stam. I've been hearing a lot of people furious over it ending before they even had the chance to sign in to play. People do have lives off of the internet. Hopefully, they will consider this next time lol.

3. ben

ben Active Member

that shows me that the high levelers can be taken out just as fast to ... so yes i will say it is fair to all...what i seen was people got confuse about it...when i seen what it did i started to get as many kills as i could right away...before i would be attacked...i new myself i could be taken out just as fast as anyone ...

4. ben

ben Active Member

i also think its brought the meaning out in battle arena you must battle and get kills to survive in it...

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Just a quick note, there were four different threads about the multiple attack feature in the latest battle arena, so I have condensed them all into this thread to focus the discussion.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

@ Tabitha Moon. Once again thanks for the reply. Im shocked to hear you ended up getting rewards even though you didnt get the minimum 100 attacks required to reward/rank. I anxiously await Kanos response to this as once again they apparently changed things with out letting us know. Im beginning to think their definition of "transparency" and mine are 2 completely diff things, I suppose I should go look at a dictionary.....lol. Congrats on your finish, even if you have mixed feelings on it. No reason to feel guilty.

Yes, a sniped kill is when someone allows another to do all the work and then jumps in towards the end steals the kill.

Ive no doubt that Kano wil be making changes to this update...the overwhelming response has been negative.

7. polishpimp

@ WB. Why were rewards awarded even though the minimum attack requirement wasnt met and why werent we informed that this would be the case?

8. Wonder Bread

I had to dig around a bit to find this, but check out this thread. Long story short, Players in the top 49 who don't hit their 100 attacks get the 50th place reward instead of whatever their rank was. This hasn't changed since the announcement, although I apologize for any confusion. In the recent discussion around changing when rewards are given out, we did mention that the change would also mean that anyone not getting their 100 attacks wouldn't get a reward at all, which is perhaps where some of the confusion has come from. As that change hasn't gone through, rewards are still given out as we announced in November.

9. polishpimp

Alrighty then, ty. Although Im still a bit confused in that the reward for ranks 26-50 are the same thing, so basically its only the top 25 that are affected if they dont get the minimum. I guess it should read that the players in the top 49 who dont get the minimum will get the reward for 26th place...that sounds kind of goofy dont ya think?

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  10. Mika Taari

Mika Taari New Member

Battle Arena......

Closer to "joke" you can go if you add button "all in"....but get serious....

1.Name Battle Arena should be your "price " and only for players who fight or they are IN BA
    - you have your XP when player join in arena ...why give more or get other players playing harder if you are not in.....??
    -if you are not... ....Def only if you are in BA... you have to "click" Def on.. not AUTO..
    - no penalty if you go off Def mode....
    -smallest thing what help other players........if player is in BA but not logged in his/her first time yet.... status can not be Alive....something else.....???

2. Power Att (like 10 stamina) you should get on use when your opponent is in under ....100K - 200K
    -less stolen kills on your hard work......but possible.......

3.More rewards on Ba...... you should get something, if you make a lot of XP during BA
    - then it is up to you if you want "sleep" and wait....perhaps bigger targets....
    -some steps....during Ba you made....3/5/10/15 * your xp
    -money/cold 1 milj /1 bilj /100 bilj /1 trilj.....working better on lower level players....but why not....??

Bottom Line ..Make BA on level at it is worth to wait and play and pays to players who really play. Higher or lower level players.

11. Wonder Bread

@Polish The reward tiers change depending on the number of players in the arena, as do the places that receive those tiers, so unfortunately we couldn't be more specific than we were in the post.

Update: Check out our summary of the multi-attacks feature feedback and our change for the next Arena here.

12. thanhlam1793

thanhlam1793 New Member

:eek::eek::eek:

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This thread is over 3 YEARS OLD, what's the point of reviving it now?