[PC] Battle Arena Format and Schedule Change Effective February 18

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 6, 2015.

1. ben

ben Active Member

o dont play on fb i play kp2 and the players that join it thought they was going to play the old ba not the new v... and when kano change it it took that one out and put the new one in and when they did it took the players that join and put them in the new one ... now do u see my point

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes I get it and this affects everyone who may have joined, on what ever platform, Kong, Fb , Amor but are you saying all of Kp2 was not or never gonna play the new arena ? I am just saying try it out , what do ya have to lose ? I am sure you will do well :) Ya might even have fun.;)

3. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Hey Jim ! i dont know where you got those numbers but we are still at 650... you know .. droping more and more...

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

does anybody know why my guy says he is dead on kanoplay s2 and kong but not on FB, also on both kanoplay s2 and kong my name got changed to alias. i can click on the name but then where it is suppose to say my name it isnt showing and just has a box that shows up as though i havnt typed my name in before. it is wierd and i know i was showing normal a couple days ago anybody else have a glitch along these lines happen to them?

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Support issue, you won't get a answer here.

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ya going to send support but was mainly wondering if this is happening to anybody else or just something with my luck lol

7. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Funny guy aussie , not sure you are talking about pirates since you park yours 2 months ago and you never on .
    Bet those numbers were along time ago when you didn't thank for fishes .
    Number of Participants:

Not even close to those 2000 you are talking about !

kevinmalo likes this.
  8. Kirsten

I haven't played in the last few, timing was bad, , but I am gonna do this one, and check it out here in PC.

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

yeah, it sucks that kano screwed up the schedule and we lost an arena and a sign up bonus and the free ranking for doing nothing. ordinarily, i would be pretty ticked off. but i may actually be able to play next week, so i'll see how it goes with the changes.

10. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

Damn, ruined BA in PC as well. Great work KANO! If it isn't broken, don't fix it. Oh well, my time with KANO is coming to an end very shortly due to the incompetence

11. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Really? i dont think so ... more to come ;)

BRING BACK OLD ARENA!!!

Kirsten and thor persson like this.
  12. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

You can't expect everyone to agree with you or to have happy thoughts about this changes , this takes alot from many players , who do liked the arena but see now only how kano screw up for cash .

13. Kirsten

I was replying to someone specific, who was a bit nasty, not to the general public opinions, guess I should have made it clearer.

14. Kirsten

Oh good,getting tired of the constant negative comments,see ya :p

15. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

I hope kano gets to listen to their players...

thor persson likes this.
  16. thor persson

thor persson Member

They won't Kevin. Money talks and the people who spend the most are backing Kano up. Maybe another Idea for Kano to make more money is dependant on how strong an opinion is within the forum. This can be measured by a sliding donation scale. If you are really strong in an opinion donate $100. If you don't really care but just putting your 2 cents in donate $10. Every other comment you have to donate $2 just to get it posted.

Yes that was sarcasm, but they will probably tweak the idea anyway.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. turtleFirst

turtleFirst New Member

I have yet to spen a dime and have been playing for few moths now and this is the first battle arena i have signed up for. well I like to level so that i can play the game so 1) love the raid boss. 2) now anyone willing to put the effort in and if they want to spend the money they too can now have the top spot, instead of the turtle levelers that have more attack then stam or health or anything else. so i say i look forward to giving it a try, and that it will increase the amount of strategy needed to continue to advance in the game.
    those are my thoughts on the matter.

18. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Ive been working with a couple of butterflies. I like your style though, dusty night creatures arent for everyone.

19. Kirsten

7 kills 5 levels , over 6,000 attacks, a refill and a half not too bad, I never play more than an hour or even less, before my hand starts cramping or my arm starts to throb, so will see where I land when it is over. :)

20. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

So this 1st phase is supposed to be the "brawl"? It sure doesn't look like a brawl to me, more like a herd of turtles... what a bloody joke... if you guys want a brawl, DISABLE defensive stance for the first phase of this...