Battle arena for Kong

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Demonik1, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I think its time to start the arenas over on Kongregate....total vikings: 1569 thats the total number of helpers on the current world boss, numbers are way up and it would give us all something more to do there besides beat each other up haha....the required number of levels to enter should be cut in half tho since there arent a ton of actives over level 1240....besides that, i see no problems with getting it going

total vikings: 750 thats the number of helpers on the current world boss on kanoplay server 2 and its been up longer than the example i posted from Kong

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Battle Arena for Kongregate Viking Clan will be opened for the December 24 Arena. :)

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol....theres gonna be an arena on 12/24? Be interesting to see how many participate in that one. I dont play on Kong but it seems like a funny time to introduce it. What if a stray archers arrow were to wing poor Rudolph...or worse yet...SANTA?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Haha that didn't even occur to me when I was told about the starting date. True, it might not be the most populated Arena, but it's a start!

5. Demonik1

doesnt affect me, hanukkah is over ;]

6. Demonik1

will the level requirements be lowered or the same? not that it would affect me at all but im sure half the other players would be happy to know they could enter

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe the barrier to entry will be level 550 just like it is on LCN or ZS on Kong. I'll be sure to correct myself if I find out otherwise though.

8. Demonik1

sweet, thanks for the update!