Battle Arena Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Administrator

2. Nino Raven

Nino Raven New Member

Awesome! I can't wait to check this out.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

There will be strategy involved, so make sure you educate yourself on it as much as you can beforehand. Strategize with your friends / mob!

4. Woot! I'll still probably do crap, but this is the one I've been waiting for ;)

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If you clicked through the link from the home page then you have already joined, if not then the battle arena lead dev will have to chime in or else another player that has already joined.

6. Pranav Sood

Pranav Sood New Member

I have joined in to have fun ,but it seems the timing is not right for me as it starts at about 2 a.m my time and would be fast asleep . and most probably dead by the time a wake up. if the developers could do some thing at make it convenient for all that all have equal advantage

7. Crunk

Crunk New Member

I do like the idea and concept of it but yes many people who play are time limited!!! They get on for an hour or 2 a day!!

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

if you go to the home page on LCN game, on the left hand side there is a battle arena link there
    What level are you polishpimp as i noticed Eric has opened the battle arena thread level 750+
    so im wondering if thats the minimum level for entry

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  9. Andrew Carlyon

Andrew Carlyon New Member

I live in Melbourne , Can you tell me what time does this mean?
    Fri Jun 15 14:00:00 PDT

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Polishpimp what i was referring to in my previous message re Level 750+
    im assuming at this point thats the level entry and i also assume that this is the level you need to be to enter
    and if not at that level maybe no link is available
    i will try and get more info
    :)

12. This information is buried deep within the bowels of the arena, but I found it very helpful.

The X's will be different based on your stats. Updated with new info. Also found a typo:...the more health you will receieve when you get a kill...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi Polishpimp
    just to follow up
    i can confirm the entry level is 750+

14. Eric

Eric Administrator

For start times importunately it may not be ideal for everyone, our plan once the arena is stable and feature complete we will be scheduling future arenas at different times.

Help is continually being updated, we'll be adding additional links so the information is more accessible.

@polish - you may need to reload/refresh your browser page for the join image to show

15. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Friday, 15 June 2012 at 2:00:00 PM PDT UTC-7 hours
    Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Saturday, 16 June 2012 at 7:00:00 AM EST UTC+10 hours

16. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Battle arena can also be found if you click on the fight tab

17. If I join the arena, then level up a few times, allocating skill points to Health, Attack or Defense as I go, will my attributes in the arena change, or should I wait until the last possible minute to join and get the best allocation based on my recent leveling?

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

thanks for the question and very good question let me get back with an answer shortly

19. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Hi Don Go Breaking My Heart
    you can allocate skills up till the Arena starts then att def are locked in
    you will be able to add to stam while in the battle arena
    this does not affect your allocation in normal game play

20. I just re-read the information. It would need to be a significant increase to one of the skill point allocations, or you would need to be at .499 or .999 on the bracket and then move into the next bracket for this to matter. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.