Battle Arena Discussion (Round 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Next battle arena is live, please continue discussion and feedback about the feature here.

New features and updates include:
    -Bug and stability fixes
    -Enter arena button on lobby (some browsers cannot auto load, this is simply a manual enter to refresh the page)
    -Defensive stance toggle (5minute penalty when disabling)
    -15% health penalty for inactive players after 6 hours
    -Increased health bonus on attacks
    -Increased Point rewards for top tiers

If you would like to catch-up on earlier battle arena discussions please see this thread (note some topics may be outdated) http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7793-Battle-Arena-Discussion-(Round-2)

2. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

What I noticed is when you join early and over the few days you get stronger it doesn't show on your perks. But when the arena starts it updates your perks. Its kind of weird so thats why i wait till the last day to enter the battle.

3. Eric

Eric Administrator

Regardless of when you join the arena, when the arena starts it takes a snapshot of your latest strengths, so no need to worry when you start the arena.

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

can you just clarify the defence toggle and 5 min penalty please on what that actually means :)

5. I'm not taking any chances. I am close to being in the next tier when it starts, so I'll wait to join.

6. Looks like my health is going down 15% I'm at work then :p

We will see what comes of it :)

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i think maybe good idea if as we can choose a name and be anonymous can our mob character be anonymous too
    as if you click on the member you can see there charater still and may give u a clue to who they are ie if you choose a female name and in real game u male

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

Why???????

6 hrs means that u are forcing people to play at least 4 times a day...that doesnt make any sense

Battle Arena is set up for people who dont work bc if u go to work thats at least 8-10 hrs depending on how long of a drive u have

Battle Arena is also set up for people who never go to sleep and stay up 24/7 (which is nobody that i have yet to come across in all of my life...LOL)

This inactivity should be bumped up to 12hrs minimum to give people a chance to play since some people will start work right when the Battle Arena starts and by the time they get home from work and settled in they are already dead

This makes absolutely no sense and should be changed effective tomorrow b4 this 3rd Battle Arena starts in my opinion

9. Joining is optional, though you do get an xp bonus for doing so. Winning is not a requirement.

10. Ace

Ace Member

And besides, even if you lose a 15%, you can still hope to claim a prize. You can be dead 10 minutes after it starts if you're unlucky enough anyway.

11. alka

alka Banned

Thanks for not paying out. Screwed my game completely.. I wont bother support, they didn't sort it last time :(

no reward.jpg

12. Crunk

Crunk New Member

For real it is not fair for people to be able to buy favor points for stamina in the arena! I finally tried it and was dead in an hour. I was attacked by 1 person over 3000 times. I feel that if they want to buy favor points for stamina they should only be able to do it 1 time in 1 battle arena segment. This is why and how many won't enter. If this is corrected and posted then maybe others have a fair chance of partaking in the event, till then I will never enter!

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

if you were attacked 3000 times that was prob a high level as they have 3000+ stam without a refill

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's been said how any outside stamina is fair game including refills,just like it should.Everyone has the same option to get points to refill stamina. This is one way low levels are NOT at a disadvantage as everyone has the same options here for stam refills.

15. Your Details
    Your Rank is 219!
    Profile: Bleurgh

I purposely didn't participate much in this Battle Arena, I've made 49 attacks... the previous 2 battle arena's I placed 731 and 930, I managed to get a reward by hiding and doing nothing, so that's officially in my opinion the best strategy lol...

16. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

Earlier a mod mentioned something about lower level arenas. Im all for it. Currently the arena right now is dominated by the higher levels. Even if killing a higher level is more rewarding, lower levels wont pursue them.

17. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Well as far as the myspace mob wars battle arena I was very happy with where I should finish when the time runs out. It was a good fight down to the last 6 people :D

18. Crunk

Crunk New Member

We can't buy or refill health its earned by wins and kills. We are given a set limit due to what we have on our acct.. So ya stamina boosts are fine but when it comes down to it being able to add 3000 or more stamina with favor points is not. I have posted this in my syndicate group page and they all agree with me that it is not fair to buy your way to success on a strategy game. I will constantly say this its not fair for the players 1 bit whether you agree or not! Maybe we should be able to earn stamina in the arena not buy it!!!

19. gods people

gods people Active Member

God stop moaning and get on with playing your game. You get where you are in this game by, or any other kano game by hard work, time, effort, and by spending some money. if that is a problem for some people then tough. i work full time 12hr shifts days and nights and i find the time to do what i need.

20. Crunk

Crunk New Member

bro your still not getting the point in all I said