Battle Arena Discussion (Round 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Which game are you referring to brad. Because wingman does not show up anywhere in pirate clan. And this is for pirate clans arena not another arena

2. Jon Ward

I mean on the leaderboards in pirate clan the name wingman is not showing nor is it showing anywhere in the top 50 players of this past arena in pirate clan

3. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

sorry on myspace, i corrected my post also

4. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

RANKED #9 IN LEVEL, AND I BELIEVE IT SHOULD LIST AS The Wingman

5. Jon Ward

Yeah i think its just a little bit different from what players have been saying on issues in the respective networks also. Just wanted to make sure we were both talking about the same game. Were you guys only had i think you said almost 400 we had almost a 1000 this time around. And we still had players somehow make it down to the top 100 without even doing a single hit for themselves.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

312 actually.Better than the 264 from the first.FYI on FB I made rank 120 without even participating.

7. Jon Ward

The main issue for facebook point with a lot of players and yes it is a strategy and i do get it the pack mentality of having 10 players hit you at the same time out of the blue so you know there in a pack with one another. Especially if its been 10 to 15 mins since your last attack and these players are losing at that also but they see your health reward if they get the kill on you. Which should not be shown either.

And the players who are not doing a single hit yet getting the payouts of the tier rewards. It does not sit will with a lot of players especially high level players. If the arena continues in this fashion it might drop in numbers over the next couple arena rounds

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well if the numbers drop,that does increase the odds of getting a higher rank.

9. Jon Ward

See Lord that is why high levels are upset about how players are not even participating and still getting that low into the ranks. It's not hide and go seek. It's battle arena

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hey I was surprised I got that high.I was expecting like 900 something maybe at best 500th.

11. Jon Ward

I just do not want to see arena disappear. We were told we were going to get armada wars never happened because so many players did not want that to be in pirate clan. So this a breath of fresh air. Myself i do not care for the favor point reward i can either buy them or earn them in the game. I go in for battle drops. And it's also refreshing not to hit the same players for 100's of levels over and over because they are the few who are on your fight list. So being able to hit different players of all levels and calibers is different and fun in my opinion. But if the number's drop how long is it going to be before kano decides to just not play that aspect of the game anymore. Now if they start to offer limited items for reaching the top 100 tier and lower then i might try harder.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well obviously we don't want those numbers to drop.I was just saying.Limited items seem like a great idea.Maybe even some skill points....nah not really on that.

13. Jon Ward

Lol i am not even gonna touch the skill point one with a 10ft pole. Since all the high levels are aware of me since i get there bounties constantly. I do not need to give them another reason to be pissed off when little ole me gets them.

14. Jon Ward

Well its almost 1 am here and i am off the forums for the night you guys have fun.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Skill points was a joke.Your idea of limited items is a good one.I'd give it a 10 if I could.

16. agree you 100% if you in uk start at 12 .. on my timezone i think it had started 2-3 am !!!! no way for me to play at this time !!

17. alka

alka Banned

I have mentioned this before. Doubling or tripling health could be key to everyone getting a chance to participate, so it's good to see it's being looked at.

18. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Its simple, U will never please everyone, u just have to see what everyone is more agree able with. Plus u r only getting feedback from a small handful of people. I think I am like most who play, we will adjust to the game and any changes, kind of a go with the flow. I would love to get in the arena with a thousand players in it, and a small leaderboard, wins, kills, damage dealt

19. Jon Ward

Actually those question's Eric posted came from outside the forums in a pirate clan group page were a lot of player's discussed the issues from the latest battle arena. All different levels of players. But those 1000 players within an hour or so it was down to 500 that quickly.

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Pack mentality, yuck, so every man for them selves has def gone by the wayside, that is too bad :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.