Battle arena 4

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Ace

Ace Member

I'm okay with the search feature. If you're too high a level, you're exposed since your health reward is too big. If you don't snatch away kills from the wrong people at the wrong time, and have always your defense mode ready, you can rank pretty good. I did #18 playing by myself (no chatrooms, ganging and stuff), doing a little less than 3000 attacks and being around level 2500 on Facebook. Never ranked worse than #200 playing like that until now.

2. meandyou

meandyou Banned

eric i dont often say this but you have come up with wat i think is a very good idea, i would say 3 hrs into the game for the search bar this will also give time for the def fence mode that players start off with also time to run out this is a very good compromise as it will help both sided of the fence good suggestion eric that should stop players just entering to off load thier health onto another chosen play , it is not cheating as you allow it to happen but it easy to how players will play by the devs rules legally

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Now that IS the best idea I've seen so far.

Although the search should be removed entirely,that's not a bad idea Eric.

One's health reward should NOT be visible though,as that paints targets.

I await the book author to give his feedback.

4. ben

ben Active Member

yea your right on that one ... i just wonder how long a book it will be...

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm not even sure why I'm replying, but here's my 2 cents... I don't use the search bar, and I don't believe it's being used against me (although I may be mistaken)... not sure where you would say I would rank... definitely not a high level... maybe a mid? I haven't done so well in any of the arenas so far, but I'm learning... I did better in the last Vikings one than I did in the one before, no chatrooms, gang attacks, search help, etc.

6. Ace

Ace Member

It's a good idea, but doesn't stop everyone (at least not me) from finding big targets. There are other ways.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Of course there's other ways,sheer damage alone sometimes along with current health and attacks can make one deduct health value.
    No need to paint a target.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lmao...the high level doesnt need help via the search feature if a low to mid level attacks them....they can do iyt on their own....if by chance they are ganging up in that scenario....they r wasting both time and stamina.

9. polishpimp

Ben... perhaps u r misunderstanding me...i dont begrudge or question the validity of your rank...In fact i applaud it. You deserve the edge youve EARNED. All im saying is that their zero chance of you ever losing unless your attacked in a coordinated effort and u r actively trying to eliminate that. As u apparently agree...u made a mistake that day....even a coordinated effort with your mistake proved difficult....do u really want it to be a walk in the park Mr#1? You know as well as i do....that without the search feature u have no chance of losing...right? now that youve won every time but the ONE time i attempted/proved my point....Do we really need to do it again? Before u answer...please consider the ramifications. Im not asking to take any thing from you.....just to give everyone a fair shot at winning have they the determination, forethought and a lil luck on their side to make things happen, r u not up to that challenge? Think about it....Ive already proven my point and u know damn well I could care less about PC unless bold face challenged, realistically what we did will never happen again......unless ya push it that is....lol

10. polishpimp

LOl.....unlike you...im not looking for a guaranteed win. Do I want to lose? of course not. But I relish a challenge and with defeat comes that challenge. Its not just the win....Its what goes into the win that makes it truly greaaaat

11. polishpimp

LMAO...I gotta see this...PLEASE SEND ME AN INVITE and I will gladly show u why this is pure ridiculousness......once your kamikazes are dead they r dead and of no use......let me know where and when and I will show u what TEAMWORK is all about.

When u get over all that....please explain how low to mid levels have any shot without the search feature, TY

12. polishpimp

yea...your probably right, but how about players that are former #1 with 2 separate accounts and even as #2 whoops the crap outta #1 although more then 2500 levels lower ? Then what if that same player rockets right up the ranks in the next game and becomes the 2nd most powerful player in record time and then devises the plan to bring down Kanos biggest player in level disparity in all their games on any platform? Your right....leveling is a piece of cake.....its what ya do with the levels ya have that makes the diff.

13. polishpimp

Hmmmmm....gotta wonder if u have ever actually played an arena...r u for real?

14. polishpimp

Come on...even you have to realize what A stupid comment it is your quoting...how many high levels u know scared of playing the arena? your completely shameless...lol

15. polishpimp

Lmao ....R u high? comparing MS to FB is comparing apples to oranges. So wait a minute.......according to u ....the only reason Ben lost is because Kano took away his advantage because of his high level? Ok....so how do u explain my dominance in MSVC at my high level. I do well in both despite my rank in either game....please explain that.

16. polishpimp

Im really glad to hear from u guys on this...unfortunately I dont agree with your proposal. The beginning of the arenas r where ALL the action is and the winner is pretty much determined early on (obviously not an absolute...but close). The key to a coordinated effort in taking down a true big gun like Ben is to get em b4 they accumulate health...even then its not easy...it takes coordination and the willingness to sacrifice for the team. Even with that....someone like a Ben has to misplay his cards (depending on the situation). You must realize that it would be very difficult for Ben to even purposely throw the arena right? Ben is merely an example...Im not trying to make him a bad guy in all this....but what the point of the whole random thing if one guy is unbeatable less the search option? At that point its all hype is it not? Obviously its not fair to exclude him for his awesome accomplishments......so what do we do.....give everyone a fair shot if all the planets align and thats what the search option provides.

Is there really that many players killing themselves on other accounts for the early kills??? If so...isnt this a glaring warning flag in the first place?

For me it comes down to this...... I prepare as if everyone is playing above board.....if i think with a lil thought n preparation I might have a shot...then Im gonna take it and let the chips fall where they may. cheaters are secondary....them scumbags will always be there and have to be overcome.....but there is no point in facing that challenge period if there is no chance of winning even if everyone is playing legit.

17. polishpimp

If your gonna do that than u might as well remove all visible stats period its not to diff for some players to tell whos who just from the Xp in comparison to others. As a high and mid level level player whos been successful in the arenas Im cool with how it is and welcome the competition. Sy you n yours dont feel the same and feel the need to eliminate any possibility of losing..... 3 card Monty anyone?

18. polishpimp

The thing is....the highest of levels simply dont need the search bar or anything else...they can destroy everything regardless. Everyone else.....completely diff story. I am a high level and know perfectly well whats going to happen if the search option is eliminated or delayed. Unlike those campaigning against the search option ...Ive never lost an arena in a game in which i dominate....funny those that have are the ones campaigning for its removal is it not?

19. polishpimp

LOl...a target? thats what being the big dog is all about....the one everyone else measures themselves by and strives to best....either u can handle it or u cant and that is what separates a plain jane leveler from a real player

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well then,why criticize me for blasting the world chat and main feed when I found ya?
    THAT is how you paint a target.
    Yes,I'm once again contradicting.