Bahama's Bar Shot

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bubba, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Bubba

Bubba Member

Grapeshot + Shipping + Gifts
    Knippleshot + Shipping + Gifts

No luck

2. Bubba

Bubba Member

OK, at a loss, what direction do we go now?

3. Ray

Ray New Member

So have we given up on this one totally? I still haven't figured it out yet.

4. Bubba

Bubba Member

I have. It is not high enough in my weapon list to try to figure it out. Nobody has been posting their attempts so either we are all trying our own recipes and not sharing (so duplication of efforts) or everyone is waiting for the recipe to be posted.
    If attempts are posted, and we can coordinate our efforts then we will get the recipe quickly, but if we each try to get it on our own it will take a long time.
    So post your recipes and lets figure a game plan (you try this route and I will try that route, etc).

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Yeah, I gave up when we didn't get any hints and people didn't post their results ('cept for Bubba - nice job! :D ). But I am surprised that even though this is the LAST unsolved PC recipe, it has so few posts on it.

6. seems this is tougher than silverspike

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Silverspike had people working on it.

8. Bubba

Bubba Member

I figured that it includes a gift, so it wasn't worth my time to keep working on it. There are better weapons that I can craft that need gifts. We are limited on gifts we can send so it is not like I can get 1,000 gifts in a day. I decided to let my gifts go toward more powerful items. It still bugs me that I don't have the recipe, so I might return to it once I craft the other stuff. I am willing to help if anyone wants to start again and I have several more combos that I didn't post.

9. Ruby Rann

Ruby Rann New Member

I am not quite there yet but did you try the bar shot + SSS + cannon ? At least I think the cannon is a gift. I just closed the game so I can't look it up, but it's a thought.
    It would be nice to know it when I get there cuz I am like one or two lines below it.

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Well, we've been trying SSS + Gift + (random other item) for awhile. There's not really any point in JUST testing a SINGLE gift.
    I'm pretty sure Bar Shot was tested already. I can check.

EDIT:
    Yeah, Bubba tested that.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  11. has anyone tried mixing 2 blacksmith items along with something else?

i dont got all blacksmith items so i cant test that theory

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You mean the Spanish Shipping Schedule (the level item) with 2 Blacksmiths?

13. well one item is a gift

is there a gift that unlocks at the required level or a blacksmith item unlocked at the required level

14. Bubba

Bubba Member

No gift or blacksmith at that level that we know of (I can say no blacksmith, but am not positive on gift, have heard from several in my clan that a gift does not unlock at the same level).
    So the recipe would be a blacksmith item from a different land (none from Bahamas unlock before) plus the shipping schedule and a gift? Have not tried those yet.

15. <---------- moron.i forgot bout my hi5 account.this is still locked for me.
    all gifts are unlocked by now already.

so far that we know of spare for silverspike all other hidden recipes required a previous blacksmith item.

i dont got silverspike cause i got rid of that adven drop...

silverspike,SSS,some other non gift item.........

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  16. Spar Daniel

Spar Daniel New Member

x1 Bahama's Bar Shot has been Added to your inventory.
    x2 Tentacle Whip has been Removed from your inventory.
    x1 Spanish Shipping Schedule has been Removed from your inventory.
    x1 Bottle of Grog has been Removed from your inventory.
    Crafting this item cost you 9,000,000 coins

17. oh wow.

grog again.

SSS was indeed in it.

wow.im starting to think this isnt worth making.

thanks for sharing.

2nd time now a hidden recipe didnt require a blacksmith item

kano you did that just to play mind games didnt ya :D

18. Spar Daniel

Spar Daniel New Member

you are welcome took me awhile but i figured it out

19. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Thank you for sharing. I will add this to the Blacksmith Hidden Recipe compiled thread.

20. Bubba

Bubba Member

Thanks! I gave up. Must have used my grog when I tried the whip and SSS. Got so tired of trying all those recipes that must have lost track of the grog. Thanks for getting this recipe!