[Forums] background

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Sep 23, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so what i have been thinking for a while now is why not have the home page of the forum either stay the way it os or have some minor changes such as game related picture/pictures on the side.

on the sub forums have it so lets say you click on general discussion instead of having it look the same add some pic that would represent it either on the side or somewhere on there. Then same would go for if you clicked on PC, VC or any of those game related sub-sections of the forum. Would be a little work but i think if done properly it would make the forums look more professional because as it is now its sort of bland.

The layout and all is good easy to understand and better then nearly all forums i have seen though some have it placed and laid out so complicated lol. Mainly posting this to see what you all think and if you would have any idea for how to spruce up the forums a tad

George Burd and YodaYoda like this.
  2. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Agreed. I think we should definitely change the background colour also. The black background make it look really depressing. How about a Blue background with yellow font?

George Burd likes this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I have been enjoying the black background! It is much easier on the eyes than the glaring white that was there before it. Plus, my pirate play is more inconspicuous when hubby is home, with the darker background (I'm trying not to appear addicted, hehe). :rolleyes:

George Burd likes this.
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

oh trust me i completely agree with a dark background... the old bright white when playing at night did wonder on the eyes lol

just want to spruce things up a tad though and add some pictures that are related to kano or something

George Burd likes this.