Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO! diff "data set".....would love to hear Kanos definition of this..

Of course players that pay are going to get priority...as well it should be.....who the hell do u think allows all u free players the chance to play?

Easily the most bogus thing in all this is that players wont get to choose between FB and MS....Considering that Kano has stated that they dont believe MS will fail and its still one of the most frequently used sites in the world....its very interesting that Kano would put all their eggs in one basket. I dont think what Hi5 did is any big deal...its essentially the same thing that Kano is doing to myspace and its players. Guess they think FB is to big to fail....we all have seen where that line of thinking will get ya....lol.

Sure hope that players who had accounts on both networks have to choose between the 2 and that they are not combined into one account.....thats opening a can of worms better left sealed up i think.

The fact that u cant bring your real clan with you really puts some players at real disadvantage....especially if a large portion of FB players choose to shun the new kids on the block...it may prove to very difficult to realize one s full count ever again and im sure stats will be decimated by those existing FB players in the same level range but with full clan.

I think the only fair way to truly migrate the "paying" customers would be to give the the same number of "hired" clan in FB as they had total clan in Hi5, then....as they recruit real clan....the hired clan can be deducted from their total clan until they have reached the same number of clan they had in Hi5. For example....if a player who migrates from Hi5 has 1500 clan....1k real and 500 hired....they should get 1500 hired clan when they get to FB. As they recruit real players....Kano could deduct the number of real clan from the hired clan total. This would be a good way to reward the paying players by lessening the negative impact on them.

The players who contribute nothing to the game should be able to migrate (if feasible) if they r of a substantial level or length of time played but should have to fend for themselves in the clan department, this may help alleviate some of the extra work and finances involved in the migration. As player who does pay to play.....I see no reason what so ever to help pay for a bunch of players to migrate who dont contribute to the game financially unless they have proven themselves. Ive shown that a player can level 2500 times in 30 days without paying a dime. So any level less than that with less than a year or so played should just have to start over. Kano has way to many things to fix and update rather than waste the resources we give them migrating a bunch of players who dont help out with the games growth themselves

2. Deltan

Deltan Member

We want to treat all of our loyal players fairly. People who have a lot of time invested, money invested and are currently active on hi5 is who we are targeting to support the most. No sense wasting time on people who aren't active.
    And yes, different data to contend with, converting credits, especially when credits were purchased in other territories vs FB systems which work differently etc.. All has to be taken into consideration. :)

I don't think it was stated that we wouldn't offer both with certainty. All avenues are being explored. We want to offer as many chocies as possible to players displaced by hi5.

3. so are you guys saying that by friday we will have a concrete solution. you guys will have the requirements a person needs to meet, where we exactly are going and what exactly we are going to be able to keep???

4. patience everyone

all possibilities are being looked into

as stated not everyone will be pleased with the final result

kano is making every effort to make the result as fair as possible

5. IceLady

IceLady New Member

M ... i consider hate to be the sincerest form of flattery ... and my enemies to be nothing but jealous little people who secretly wish they could be me ... i just consider them pats on the back reminding me that i'm doing something right :p

6. IceLady

IceLady New Member

Vikings ... the 15th of February is rapidly approaching and most of us will probably never again meet in the battlefields of Valhalla :(

To all my wonderful chieftains, my dear friends and all my enemies (if any :confused:) ... i wish nothing but the very best in all things :)

7. In my case i had suffered a lot of damage when my hi5 profile was stolen, (that could be easily be resolved if hi5 didn't close it immediately) i had invested money in Mob Wars and in Pirate but i just asked Kano to give me back my VC game, hope they take this in consideration and not just treated me like an idiot "credit card player" as i have often heard by those who play for free. If i have to choose just one account all money and time invested in hi5 will be lost, so i want Kano to give a
    refund in coins.

8. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

It will be good if would be that, but u lose anyway. This hired chieftains..... cannot and u will can't assist in aventures or most important in challenge + they will not send u gifts to upgrade your weapons or warriors(what is your benefits from challenge :confused: help 10 chieftains with challenge and u done 10% from your lvl :cool:) .

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  9. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

Yeah...2500 times without paying a dime...but now you can easily level up...I'm playing the game for 902 days...BUT! I want to feel very single bit of the game...not level up and have a bunch of things to recover for fast leveling up.
    If you play a game just to play it, it's your choice, but there are people that want to have fun and feel the magic of the game. So your statement about leveling up 2500 times in 30 days without paying means: play like hell and use your FP on refills. It's just like when you're running...you go past a lot of stuff and don't see what really is important. Like cutting butter with the knife...same thing, different words...
    I'm sure that I'm not the only one that think this way.

10. madalina

madalina Member

so true..that;s why and don't rush to lvl up fast because i want to be strong ..if we both have lvl 100 mow and i can beat u..and in 30 days you have 500 lvl more and i have 100 lvl more than last month i will still beat u because i'v got wapons and you not si i don't want to be beaten by some small lvl players with lots of mob so i lvl un "slow" ..2 lvl per day and get lots of mob and i beat lots of high lvl players so leveling up fast is a stupid thing to do

11. Maler

Maler Member

like any other strategy, fast levelling has it's ups and downs. in my opinion the ups are greater than the downs. even though i don't have a levelling partner :)

12. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Hi there at Kano..i just come to know that you are going to transfer the HI5 accounts to FB..i left from there because of the multiple accounts that exists, i think that you should know about them...do you think this is the right thing to do?? i understand that they should be valued, but you have the tools to prevent this from happen..and what if now i have an account there and here should i still be able to transfer the HI5 account?

13. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

In you i have nothing ... don't trust your unclear answers and you want me to have hope based on what? Gave up that long time ago...for me only facts are talking...and untill i see something happend i will not have any hope.
    Good day !!!

14. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

i going to wait and see what is going to happen, they say to have faith, well lets see the solution they got... until there i will keep playing...

15. polishpimp

I certainly understand what your saying . What I left out in my initial reply was that I had played VC previously and took that account to #1 in MS which took a much longer time , so indeed i got to "feel the magic"( no...this was not an alt account.....that account has been retired). My current account in which I leveled extremely fast was pretty much to show other players that were whining that u could be successful while playing for free.

The numbers i gave earlier as a cut off point for migration were pretty generic and intended solely as an example to make a point

16. polishpimp

Your right that the hired chieftains would not give u everything that real chieftains would/could and I did not mean to imply that they would. My reasoning's is that the Temp. hired chiefs would aide in lessening the negatve impact of the migration by keeping the players battle strengths and still being able to utilize their weapons and warriors. The reasons you cited for needing real clan would hopefully be the incentive for players to still actively recruit real clan

17. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

Blah....blah.....blah..... Money, and a lil help from kano is what gets you to where you are.... Unlike the rest of us who only play one account are moving up.... But its true $$$ gets you what you want with them god points for say and lotto wins.... Lol

18. Michel

Michel Member

Why so much talk? let's see what happens. I am sure that Kano is giving their best so that we can continue to play on FB or MS. We have nothing to fear from players in level 1000 2000 or 3000 in FB They are strong as players in HI5, it is evident that certain players on the same level with the same number of Chieftains may be stronger but that's another story. If really we can go to the FB I am sure we will not look bad. I know the value of HI5 players! :)

19. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i tried a few of the players around my level on fb to see what can i expect. and surprise surprise most of them got 2000 mobs and a long list of limited weapons so i dont think its going to be that easy :))

20. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

If we going to FB i hope that soon will be on full screen.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.