Attack Strength: +100 Defense Strength: +???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Whoorida, May 14, 2010.

1. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Ok now I'm really confused. You say A/D makes little difference in a fight yet now you've also added the Attack/Defense points display to the main attack window with more links telling you to increase your A/D. Does this mean that you intend on A/D having more use in a fight??

Also, for me it says Attack Strength: +100 when I have more than 100 invested in Attack but the link hover text shows Attack Strength: +nnn (where nnn is the actual points I have in Attack).

2. FAQ / Help

Attack
    Attack is counted towards your personal attack strength in all Fights. Increase your Attack strength with Skill Points from your Profile.
    Defense
    Defense is counted towards your personal defense strength in all Fights. Increase your Defense strength with Skill Points from your Profile.

Latest News
    The Ivanov Family brought a new meaning to the Red Mob when it violently cut out the competition in its rise over Moscow. Now take them out!
    Apr 30, 2010

no much 2 see :(
    there should be some more upgrade info in more detail ...!!

3. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

My friend says that when she attacks it actually lists her DEFENSE in the attack screen, yet the hover link text shows the ATTACK strength.

I think you have a bug in there somewhere.

4. it indeed is showing defense instead of attack.