Attack/Health/Defense...

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Sotir Naimov, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Sotir Naimov

Sotir Naimov New Member

Hello guys! I've been playing the game since it started on Armorgames - 5 days already. In the beginning I thought it was a clone of Facebook's Mafia Wars, but as I progressed I think Mob Wars is better in many aspects. From early on I started investing all the SP in Energy as to level up faster. Soon as I reached ~lvl. 80 I figured out that Stamina is the real deal when it comes to quick leveling. So I started pumping every SP in this category. Today I reached level 195, max. Mobsters as well. I'm currently with 670 in Energy, 2000 Health and 250 Stamina. My question is... Do you get more XP (from fights/bosses) if you raise your Attack/Defense/Health? I mean increasing Health means increasing max. damage dealt, but does damage correlate to XP gained? I figure out this is a question that only the more experienced players can answer, so I kindly beg for your advice and tips! :D Thansk in advance! :rolleyes:

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Sotir,

To start, Mob Wars (the original) predates Mafia Wars. Just so you know. :)

As an actual answer to your question: Higher health means more max damage potential. The XP you gain from a boss is related more to your Attack/Defense stats versus the Boss (but this depends on the Boss itself, as well). If you Attack/Defense is too high in relation to the Boss then your XP gain will be capped. Not by much, but there you have it. For PVP fights the more closely matched you are to your opponent the better the rewards. Hope this helps!

3. Sotir Naimov

Sotir Naimov New Member

Hmm... Interesting. Didn't know that Mob Wars was the original. :) Means that you had bad marketing at the time.Sorry to hear that. :(
    Thanks for the tips. That means that the Attack/Defense attributes are important only in PVP when fighting an opponent close to my level. I'll stick to Health/Stamina then. ;)

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No worries! Don't neglect Attack/Defense entirely however, you never know when that will come in handy.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Actually Mafia wars on facebook is the same as it is on Armor games and kanoplay as they are all Kano. In fact they are also the same as the old mafia wars (now gone) by another gaming company . I believe one of Kanos developers helped develop the original mafia wars and then left and brought it to Kano(after a lil legal tug o war).

As far as Mob wars goes....ugh!

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think you got that one backwards Polish. :)

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

That wouldnt surprise me, it wouldnt be the first time. Would this be a good time to play the "Im Polish" card?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ha, only if I can play it every once in a while as well (also of Polish descent).

9. Hasan Okçu

Hasan Okçu New Member

i dont understand yours comment . if i have more healt i dealt more damage on bosses ? i have 3k hp and 600 ap i am very lower damage dealt on bosses. other players (lower level) more damage then me ? its only health ? no attack power?