[ZS] ARMOR HELP ON MOB WARS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MichaelP, Sep 21, 2016.

1. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

Hello, Can someone help me with my armor I cannot buy anything good I loose on armor everyt ime i win on most other stuff I am at level 400 now I cannot figure out where people get all the items they beat me with do they come from drops in jobs or from attacking bosses?Thank You For taking the time to help me.

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Well the armor is not the problem its how many of those item you have (so the best way to explain it how defense works)
    Let me give you a example. A stands for Attack and D stands for Defends. So your inventory is base defends.

So you have 1 x (name) A=10 B=20. Thats 1 item with 10 Attack and 20 Defends points.
    If you are going to attack a other player and he have the same item but have 2 x (name) A=10 B=20 then you going to lose the fight.

Items stack in this game and that can be a problem for early players with less money. Do not focus to hard on attack early game try to do and leveling on zombies first. To gain the edge. Be also aware that attack from a item will get boost by your stats or skill points defends and attack and squad people. How more your squads attack and defend is how stronger you can hit or get hit. So keep a eye open if you want to attack.

A note for later on : early leveling is crafting a weapon better than the stander weapons. And any UN you earn try to buy the best weapons (shop). Do not buy to many of it because the will change overtime.

Also you can have MAX 20 items in your top attack/defense setup. All weapons below those 20 can be sold except for crafting and do not sell destructive items because you are using them. Every time your going to attack you will lose some of those items. Keep that in mind.

To get a total view of it.

you can have 20 items in your main list (this is always stack up with the best item you have lesser items will do nothing)

example : 1x *name A200/B300
    20x *name A150/B300
    290x *name A100/B200
    50x *name A100/B199
    12x *name A50/B100
    209x *name A10/B20

and so on. See details after you do a attack on some one els. All items will be calculate up but if your squad is to few you will lose also some stats. it is a little complicate at first but you will get the hang of it later on.

3. Is this a MOB WARS question? Or A Zombie Slayer question. I'm kinda confused but in Slayer you have Gear and usually the calendars has some of the best drops for gear not to mention raid bosses. I would imagine someone in mob wars at ur level calendar drops can help you with gear also. That takes a while to build those up in the mean time there is boss fights to get gear. In slayer Yoga Instructor is one of the boss fights you should focus on. Yoga Pants A52 D75 and Flying Carpets A93 D83 also The Decomposers Sonic Grenades A92 D81 Sonicproof Helmet A51 D74