arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angie Beliveau, Dec 3, 2012.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

You seem so intent on posting that you're still playing but what about your attacks?

2. slave

slave Member

arena is pooched again

when you attack, the screen scrolls up so you cant see the attack button
    so you have to scroll down to attack it each and every time.....

come on you got to do better than this, your ruining this event.....

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Actions Jump to Response:
    yesno
    Which one are your settings set to?

4. slave

slave Member

either one the screen jumps to the top only allowing you to use the attack tab on fight list or search key once, then having to scroll down to find them again, or you could use the attack again button, which is the only way to fight consecutively right now without having to scroll down, this is something new, it just started and surprisingly its not just me...

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Zoom out of your screen until you can see the entire arena page. That's how i played the whole night so i could check my saves fast without scrolling

6. alka

alka Banned

Attacks 18,344
    Kills 22
    During the Battle Arena you gained 5,237,020 XP!

Your Rank is 12!
    Rewards include:

I think I sniped 3, which is a lot less than I had sniped from me.
    BTW, I didn't accuse you of having alts. I aimed my comments at those that do. Proving alts is almost impossible, but we can suspect if we choose too.
    As for Throttle, I have spoken to many people (some who won't post on Forum), and it seems that under normal use and sometimes extreme use we are unable to trigger it off.
    The subject has become very tedious and as it only effects about 6 to 10 people, it's not something that should dominate the forum, in my view. Maybe those 6/10 people need to ask what they are doing wrong, and not ask Kano what it is doing wrong...

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Attacks 35,860
    Kills 42

Seems as if you did a lot of waiting around and not much attacking. I only attacked for maybe about 4 or 5 hours. You were in areana for a pretty long time had around half my attacks and kills. I would've been able to wait it out a bit longer like you if I hadn't been hit with the throttle feature. My health went from 1.6 billion to 600 million in about a halfhour because i had no chance at the kill after i i drove them down by myself. What did I do wrong? Did I cheat? If you want me to next arena I could setup a screen capture program. I could prove that I don't. You'll clearly see me not playing multiple browsers(which I'm still wondering how that makes a difference since nobody answered me...), not having any other programs running, and not cheating.

8. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I had this issue too, it started last night when there were 10 people left. You could only consecutively attack from the top attack button (the top part of the fight screen where it shows the player vs. player fight.) You could not consecutively attack from the fight list attack button or the search attack. If you attacked from the fight list or search attack the screen jumped up to the player vs. player part of the screen and you had to attack from there.

9. alka

alka Banned

Yeah, I played Slaves game, and most everyone else's game. Hit for a few hours then did nothing til the lady above this comment took me out. Fair play to her..

10. Mer De Noms

Mer De Noms New Member

Gosh!!! would you look at that!!! yet ANOTHER arena win from the team that cannot win!!! I am both shocked and amazed!! kudos slave on another arena win!!!

11. alka

alka Banned

Just saying......

12. So what

So what Member

Hi ya its me POG ...lol not to worry JOHNNY is giving as good as he gets and the tag (fits) is not free of playing around
    in all the days ive been called many things and hey ho ...you just move on

Lets just clarify a few things and then stop this once and for all

there was a glitch I was there ...did players create it NO it was a loophole that was used by the players to benifit a few and the result was mass migration by most players,, FACT
    In the manner its been handled ...its pretty harsh and seems to be directed at a few players who by their build ( remember that ..their build ) could not possibly have achieved the results they were getting without a glitch in the game
    The arena by defintion was suppose to be as SOLD to us by kano a FREE for all in attacking unlimited was the phrase used to aid the top level players whom had no fight list and held back the lower levels as it was deemed they would not have the necessary skills to compete.

I missed only one arena , and I play and Its simply stunning to see a low level health reward ( 45 k - 55 k which means low level and low health skills ) with the amount of kills verses the attacks STUNNING , the main objective is to withstand the main affray and have enough health to stave off the competition and they simply cannot compete unless its by prior arrangement they simply cannot win as for them bragging up here on the forum that they can level 100 times as a player i cannot see why they would gain so much for so little input ...whats the code on their attAcks MASSIVE ....FOR WHAT INPUT HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING to play seems like they are getting an awful lot for FREE WHY ? most the long term players had to rise the normal way why do (kano ) feel obliged to give it away now ?

Do NOT be fooled the winner is decided when it gets to the top 10 .....they simply just dont arrive there ...its an arrangement
    lets call a spade a spade
    I have won it once ...happy days am done ..Over and over ive said pog will NOT win again and Ive kept my word .Ive spent subsequent arenas pushing others forward or simply at the top ten removing ppl who wont play ball ...and clearing the field of any main contenders, to achieve the chosen one...

another loophole NOT listed in the help section is ,,,,,ILl get killed for this

BEFOR the main arena go and change all your personal load out weapons to DEF on your profile so that your attack is lower and def higher this will give you longer in def mode
    that was found out about 5 arenas ago and only benifited a few so now the general population can benifit....kudos
    Since knao knows the loopholes and yes its fustrating to play with a CODE HOLDING YOU BACK ...as are the post from the ppl complaining ..their not whining ..its fustrating ...lets all back off with the smart arse comments
    Remember they are paying customers without whom this game cannot survive ...and it wont be free to play for the vast majority.

Re BEASTE YOUR the only sniper I TOLERATE ...I did say that ,,,,I havent run you out of the arena since....BE fair

....I hit the top tier around day 300 have a look at all the weapons when u next fight me ....which leads me THANK you to the last point
    With all the new weapons and new players having an advantage over previous buys MABEY kano could consider an upgrade ( yes ill pay) to upgrade all Previous purchases to FIX the imbalance on weapons mine are almost antiques and should be given their true value.

Like it or not ..on the forum .....something has to be done ..otherwise ull lose the main bulk of the paying players without whom it wont be as exciting to rip them a new hole and remove them .....lol

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  13. He said He didnt want to win all the time, Or else Kano WOULD CHANGE THE RULES. Didnt want that happening.

Glad he could get some of what he said right LOL.

14. So what

So what Member

thats the only place I have ever fought from ....are you saying there was somewhere else you could attack from ?

15. So what

So what Member

hes very good at stragiety .......IVE BEEN THERE ...and he plays the game well ...

16. I sent harsh messages to Fits players?? Really??

I have never accused every single member of your faction to be an alt. I have said numerous times there are more than enough of you that are in there..

Yeah you did, Yeah i denied.

I dont have any Fit in my squad, None, If one of my members went to your faction, I'd remove. Its very simple.

its how i roll. I dont care either way what you think of me, what you want to take from me. Im not looking for your approval.

I've made my game and got my respect in this game, I dont need yours. Hell, i dont even look for Respect in this game, I do what i want, when i want, And then i leave.

17. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Yes, we used to be able to utilize the attack buttons from the fight list, the saved list and the search box to consecutively attack. When you use these buttons now it automatically jumps to the top attack button where it shows the pvp fight, and we can no longer consecutively attack from the alternate buttons. This changed in the middle of the last arena where there were 10 people left.

18. Mer De Noms

Mer De Noms New Member

19. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

i've held my tongue long enough, if a game maker puts a feature in to a game that doesn't make it cheating. Kano put the enter button "exploit" in to the game, i didn't even know about it being there for hit list heal, yet i "rode" the list for an hour. i did use it for one arena, when they took it out i didn't care, i just went back to clicking. we aren't cheaters because we pay attention. @johnny, i understand you were used by Andrea, you aren't alone, many of us were used by her but we don't hate each other because of her actions. yes i said US, i too was a victim, she is gone, i assure you of that, if she weren't those of us that figured out her "game" would be keeping her dead. she came very close to completely ruining the lives of many. start a support group if you need to, i for one would join it simply to help you get over it, you have a heart i sure and you seem to need help. you and i have spoken and been friends in the past so you know i am real and not an alt, johnny you have wronged me many times yet i am willing to bury the hachette so to speak and give you a chance to prove you are real. take my offer and i will help you, you will see.

@pog, i never in a million years thought i would be saying thank you to you. thank you for your sober thoughts and words in this thread, it seems you are more of a player than i realized. keep fighting the good fight and don't let the game get you down so much.

20. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

btw I am [fits] Doyle Wolfgang Vonfrankenstien, for those of you that don't know me.