[All] arena participation idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

thats regular game play

this is bout arena not regular game play,

mid life crisis pimp???

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Both the arena and the regular game are subject to change....kinda like the whole addition of the slider in the arena and the resulting change it brought with it. How come you were not opposed to that? Maybe i dont want to be attacked with 3 attacks at at a time...where my "free will"? See how silly that sounds? Thats exactly what your argument sounds like.

3. ben

ben Active Member

we no what your talking a bout forcing players that dont play any more in ba and that is just dead wrong ...

4. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

The BA is not and was never intended to be regular game play.....so forcing me a paying customer to join "against" my will it just BS! and when I do play the BA, I do pay to play.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK, I see both sides (I'd like to suggest banned only accounts with this)

TB basically saying exp to help you level up PIMP/or a enemy (which gives advantage) is absolutely correct. But fail's to mention killing his banned account if this got put into place, as long with others.

But,

PIMP actually gives argument to add players, which in return gives something to do waiting out DEF STANCE. Who cares if banned accounts get added on site, TP you would benefit just as much as anyone else "if you do" actually play it. Guess KANO should take out "GOD BOUNTIES" as well.

FB, VC only game I play but heck more the merrier I say. 10 starz

6. Angel or Not

Angel or Not Member

Really.???...changing yer attack strategy in a game is one thing and very welcomed ( 3 stam for example ).... but forcing someone to join an arena is just self-serving!

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

just got on and i read your post and just lmfao i couldnt agree more lol we losing all our free wil over here(as if we truly had any) and if you want i can write up the idea that would make it easier and might persuade some people to understand how/why the idea is good and wouldnt effect anybody,also can write up some rules that wouldnt let,if any banned accounts entered into the BA prohibiting them from getting rewards. i got some ideas flowing threw my mind that would be good for this idea

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

a frozen account getting in the reward tier is not ideal as no one gets the reward..

after all...so many would complain bout that.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I wouldn't, how would anyone even know anyways?

10. ben

ben Active Member

ba is some thing you enter not forced into what is so hard to figure that one out...

do you even play kanoplay server2 ???

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

YUP, just like inactive/banned account has option to be put on bounty list by "THE GODS"

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

For the last time..

that is regular game.

you signed up for that when makin a account.

arena you have to physically hit the join now and make a name to enter.

regular game play you signed up for when making a game account.

arena you have to hit the join now and make a name and confirm that you want to enter it.

its 2 seperate things but its still FREE CHOICE to enter the arena.

your fair game to get bountied as you signed up for the regular game just by making a game account.

but if you didnt sign up for the arena you shouldnt be forced into that part of it whether your inactive or frozen....

fyi i dont agree with inactives being listed either as some of those players have passed on...

its wrong but i suppose its fair game after all the game account was made...

thats another issue entirely though

13. ben

ben Active Member

we are not talking about game play we are talking about ba here... and we all no one must join to be in it...

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

its 2 seperate things but its still FREE CHOICE to enter the arena.
    your fair game to get bountied as you signed up for the regular game just by making a game account.
    but if you didnt sign up for the arena you shouldnt be forced into that part of it whether your inactive or frozen....

So "FREE CHOICE" KEY WORD is BS, inactive/banned or not they signed up for the game what's the difference? They don't play let others enjoy the fruits of their labor, highly doubt any would care.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

but they didnt sign up for the arena now did they??

16. ben

ben Active Member

you must of missed angels post maybe you want to check them out...

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Did they sign up knowing going to get listed by "THE GODS" I think not next, what's the difference on "FREE CHOICE"

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No, I saw it BEN

19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, I think its a great idea.....throw all the inactives in the mix, why not? no, im not asking the haters or anyone in particular, its just a saying and ive already read this thread through carefully

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

TPs whole problem with this idea is that more players (regardless of where they come from)will extend the length of the arena and take away the defensive advantage that the multiple attack slider ushered in. He cant stand the thought of a fair fight. He couldnt care less about free will. There is no free will when it comes to being listed, attacked or most anything else in the games. Any 2 year old can figure that one out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.