[ZS] Announcing The Tier Four Zombie Slayer Characters: Pirate, Mercenary and Engineer!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 24, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Tier Four characters for Zombie Slayer are now available! They unlock at Level 2,250 for a base cost of 250 UN Credits (100 UN if you own the Tier Three contemporary). Check out your new Slayer options below:

The Pirate

Faster Energy and Stamina regeneration than its Tier Three contemporary.
    [​IMG]
    The Pirate was once the most feared criminal on the ocean, hijacking millionaire yachts and international tankers alike. They would appear like a phantom on the horizon and vanish just as quickly. Out on the ocean, they dodged the worst of the outbreak. But after months at sea, they must now make dangerous forays onto the shore to gather food and supplies.

The Mercenary
    Faster Energy and Cash regeneration than its Tier Three contemporary.
    [​IMG]
    The Mercenary was once a respected soldier of fortune. Now they're a specter of misfortune to all who encounter them, undead or alive. As always, the Mercenary fights only for themselves, and will show mercy to nobody on their quest for survival.

The Engineer
    Faster Stamina and Cash regeneration than its Tier Three contemporary.
    [​IMG]
    Who said only the fittest survive? The Engineer has used their cunning to outwit both the undead and survivors. In the brave new world of the apocalypse, their mix of brains and brawn proves unstoppable.

Character Switching
    Character Switching is a new feature that will make selecting your characters easier, give you a discount for following an upgrade path through the tiers and will allow you to swap between owned characters at any time. Check out a walkthrough of Character Switching here: Character Switching

Krimson King likes this.
  2. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

[​IMG] the new character switching window doesn't look the same it's a little buggy on chrome [​IMG]

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Do you have any add-ons enabled currently?

4. kamikazeweasel

no add ons or extensions enabled currently

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

OK, I'll need to get you to contact Support in that case so they can look into this. Thanks!

6. kamikazeweasel

A simple refresh works too my bad :oops:

mi7ch likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No worries, glad it's working now!

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

At the Upgrade tab for each lineage its displayed their health and stamina regeneration time, while the health regeneration time its the same 1:30 for every lineage, others instead of stamina have a faster cash or energy timer.

9. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

But is no use for faster health regenaration, helps with nothing the players

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Go select the Upgrade tab, and select the Scavenger lineage, which has a faster cash and faster energy timer, but for every character they show us their health and stamina timer:
    [​IMG]
    Mercenary
    (Level 2250)
    01:30 03:00
    Buy for 250 FP
    [​IMG]
    Convict
    (Level 1250)
    Upgrade for 100 FP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Woodsman
    (Level 100)
    Current Character
    [​IMG]
    Pro Athlete
    (Level 1)
    Buy for 15 FP

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Before I make the upgrade, I have one question, the cost of upgrading from Tier Three to Tier Four its only 100UN, as showed on the Character Switching image?: [​IMG]
    If yes, then upgrading first to Tier Three and after to Tier Four its cheaper then a direct upgrade from Tier Two? 100UN + 100UN ws 250UN ?

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, this is done to incentive moving through a class in a linear progression.

13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Great :) I preferred to ask first as assumed the screens where made in a test environment ;)

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They were, but the code was (near) final. :)

15. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

So I imagine this week we wont have characters olso on Mob Wras la Cosa Nostra considering the weekens is coming

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No more character releases are slated for this week, but I'll make sure to bug the developers on Monday about it.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just noticed, the Mercenary comes with 2 weapons and no armor.
    This is a bug or design?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014